1/1

Face riding: Him as your freaky boyfriend

Jungkook's Pov

Today is my day off and I'm sitting here alone, sometimes trying to play games, sometimes trying to watch movies but nothing looks interesting. I want to hang out with Y/N but she is busy with her damn files. Sometimes I really think that those files are more lucky than me after all they are getting time to spend with my Y/N.

I know if I go and call her, she will directly scold me so better I will sleep. I moved a little bit to keep my phone on the table and went to sleep.

Author's POV
He was sleeping peacefully but something was different. He was moving a little in his sleep and sweating a lot when suddenly a low moan escaped from his lips. He was having wet dreams. He was thrusting his hips in the air while arching his back "Ahh-- baby-y you feel so good" he gasped. His throat dried up and he gulped but then his dream didn't last forever and he woke up. He looked beside him and found no one then he realised it was just a wet dream "Phew..that was crazy" he said to himself.

He stood up and thought of taking a cool bath but then an idea popped in his mind and he smirked.

Jungkook's POV
I went downstairs to find my babygirl. Only God knows how needy I'm feeling for her. I cannot calm myself down.

Without knocking I directly entered her mini office and found her checking some files. She didn't notice me yet and this is the perfect chance to get her attention. Slowly I went back and bent a little. God her hair smells so good, this girl is making me more needy.

I slightly moved her hair and she flinched "Shh.. it's me baby" I whispered near her ear and she calmed down. "Kook, just give me some minutes and I will be done" she said with an exhausting tone but I don't want to go without taking her.

Without thinking twice I made her face myself by spinning the chair "not today babygirl, you caused a big problem and you have to fix it" I said while pointing downwards. She looked down and gasped "But Kook I ha-" I cut her off by carrying her in bridal style and went towards our room

Author's POV
Jungkook put you on the bed and kissed you hungrily. It was rough yet passionate. He cannot hold himself anymore so he started to undress himself as well as you while kissing and sucking your neck, making you moan and leaving purple marks.

"Kook-k" he slapped her ass "That's not my name babygirl" he removed your shirt as well as his hoodie. "Speak up kitten" he kissed and bite your cleavage. "Master….fuck-k me" you whimpered. He gave you a satisfactory smirk and kissed your lips again while massaging your clothed boobs. He tore your bra and tossed it somewhere in the room.

He went down and licked your right nipple, sucking them hard while his fingers played with your left nipple. You felt like you were in heaven, you pulled his hair and arched your back. "Master-r I-I need you" you gasped. He went more down, leaving butterfly kisses on your stomach.

He pulled off your shorts along with your panties and pulled you closer near his face. "So wet for master. I didn't even touch your pussy but look at you, totally being a mess" "Please master fuck me" you bucked your hips in air. "So desperate aren't you, a few minutes ago you didn't want to come to me but see now you are begging for master's cock" he smirked.

He got up and pulled down his sweatpants and got on the bed. The next word he said made you shocked "Ride my face kitten"
He pulled you closer to him and signaled you to sit on his face. You hesitated a little and didn't put your full weight on him but he grabbed your thighs and made you sit properly. "Don't be a shy kitten, let your master pleasure you" and he started to eat your pussy.

You let out a high pitch moan "Fuckkkkk….it-t feels good-d" He licked your fold making you feel in cloud nine. He continuously licked your clit and put his tongue inside you "Fuck Y/N..you taste so good" he moaned in between. You were moving your hips slowly to match with the rhythm of his tongue.

You felt a similar knot on your stomach "Jungkook-k... ahh---" he slapped your thighs and bite your clit reminding you to address him properly. "Umm.. I'm cu-mm- master-r" "cum in my mouth kitten, make a mess" With his last lick you squirted on his face.

You got up and laid beside him, your chest was going up and down. He looked at your eyes and licked his lips making you blush. He moved his finger and parted your folds, making you gasped. He took your cum on his fingers and licked it "Y/N that was hot" "Yahhhh..it was embarrassing, I fucking squirt on your fucking face" You hit his shoulders and burried your face in his chest. He chuckled "but believe me I loved it and now I want round 2" you looked at him with wide eyes but he took your hand and put it on something hard.

"Baby, I'm still horny so better be ready for a long journey" he said and hovered above you and that's the moment you understand you will not get to walk for two or three days. (◕દ◕)

The End.