As their RPOs informed the restaurant owner about the coming of the three princes, they were a bit shocked. William and Harry were regular but Charles accompanying them was something new. They made sure the father son trio get the utmost privacy and they enjoy a wholesome meal.

Charles loved the food there. It was bit usual for him, but he liked everything about it. He has been visiting some restaurants for Royal engagements but this was surreal. Laughing with his boys and enjoying.

Charles: So, boys how are your girls? William?

William: We are going fantastic Pa. This year we will be graduated and she will be working with her family and I will be joining Sandhurst after a year. I will follow Henry.

Harry laughs.

Charles: And any thoughts of marriage? Like the questions asked during the skiing holiday?

William: what? No Pa. We are still young remember?

Charles laughs, "What about you Harry? How are things between Alice and you? "

Harry; : It's amazing Pa. But don't ask me about wedding now. Coz she is studying now, and I have to join Sandhurst. And we are way too young. But ya I love her, she loves me. Life is awesome.

Harry continuously grins and keeps talking about his girlfriend to his father and brother.

Charles and William look at each other and smile at how happy Harry was while talking about Alice. They know how much he has suffered and how much alone he was since their mother died. Fights in school, the drugs case and always being called the spare to heir and falsehood in the papers that has always diminished his self potential and confidence. The twelve year old boy who walked behind the coffin of his mother with sulked face has a grinning smile on his face and his brother and father could not be more happier. And all they have to thank is the girl Harry's life.

The day they ate, enjoyed and even walked on the street much to the joy of people of London.

At night they all come to the palace. They had brought take away meal for the night and decided to have drinks near the swimming pool.

Charles: Huhh what a day. After so many days I enjoyed this normal day and I loved it.

William: So many day Pa? When did you have such a normal day outing?

Charles: Well I will tell you  a secret my boy. I had it with your mother. She was terrific at such naughtiness.

Harry: What do you mean?

Charles: She had these amazing ways to cheat the tabloids. She had so many wigs and dresses to deceit others and go to night clubs and restaurants and parks and cinemas. And I remember when we started dating she brought one for me and took me to a restaurant. Nobody, I repeat nobody ever found out who we were. She changed her accent too and made me a mute person.

Harry: What!!!

Harry and William laughed.

Charles: She was extremely lively and fun loving. She brought that light in room. And what she said you guys always, " Be naughty but.. "

Harry&William: Don't get caught.

Charles: Yeah exactly. She was so fun as a companion.

Harry: Pa can I ask you something?

Charles: Yes my son

Harry: Did you ever love Mummy?

Charles stopped drinking and looked at him. Even William wanted the answer.

Charles smiled and said, " I did son. I loved her. Even at a point I was in love with her. But the love didn't stay forever. I know what people say about us. Our love was and will always be overshadowed with the scandals. But trust me when I say we both were in love with each other. That's why we made such wonderful boys like you both. We couldn't be the same forever because of our differences and mistakes that we both did. But still today I miss her sometimes. I miss her naughtiness. I miss her as a companion, as friend, as mother of my children and moreover for the terrific woman she was. She will always have a place in my heart my son. She will always be special."

Harry: One more question Pa. I am your biological son right? Please tell me the truth today. I can handle it.

He hung his head after saying that.

Charles: Believe me Harry when I say that, William was a born because he was destined to born but you were born out of love. Out of Charles' and Diana's love. Before you were born it was the best time of our life. And indeed you are my son, biologically and emotionally. Don't believe whatever you read my boy. And if you are ever questioned about your hair colour again. Just say that your Uncle Charles is a ginger. It's in the gene. It's science.

Harry had tears in his eyes. He hugs his father. William joins the hug too.

William: Pa all the best. At last you will get your true love. If she makes you happy, we are happy.

Harry: We are thrilled to welcome her to the family formally. And we are with you in every step Pa. Love you