Kangmin hugged by Dongheon. He wanted Kangmin to stop. Stop thinking about his dream. Kangmin that finally burst into tears bumped his face to Dongheon's shoulder.

"It's okay, Kangmin ah. That's all just a dream. We're all here. We're the real one. Just pay attention on us and they will never disturb you again".

Kangmin's crying over again and still hugging Dongheon tightly.

"𝐻𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑒 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝐻𝑜𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑌𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑜 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑌𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔.... 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚... 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑦𝑒 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜...".

-----

Kangmin went back to his sofa and his friends also have lying on the floor and trying to sleep but something just make him shock.

"Kangmin ah", called Dongheon and nearly pulled out Kangmin's heart because of sudden high sound.

"Tomorrow please get ready early. We have somewhere to go", without knowing, Dongheon just continue and Kangmin just nodded without asking much.

As the time goes by, finally they can sleep at 2 am except for Kangmin. He's really sleepy right now but he's still wondering where does Dongheon plan to bring him. He wanna know but he's afraid to ask and now Dongheon has fall into his dream.

Finally, he try to clean up his head and go to sleep. But, as soon as he closed his eyes....

He can see a huge building infront of him. The name of the building attached on the upper building with the name 'Psychiatric Hospital'.

"Hyung, what are we doing here?", ask Kangmin as soon as he realized Dongheon was beside him.

"This is the best part. Let's get in now", Dongheon reply with an excited tone and run towards the building with the others.

He paused and his anxious rushing in again. He trying to step back. The name of the building have got he trauma 4 years ago and now he need to face the same trauma.

But, as he stepped for the third time, someone's stop him from behind. He turn his head to the back and he can see the drawing facial with a black pitch and a psychotic smile was the one who stopped him.

"Arrgghh!!", he startled and finally fall into his leg because of terrified.

He tried to stand up but he can't and he just get to drag himself while his body still on the floor.

"Stand up, Kangmin ah. You have legs. You should get in. Everyone's watching right now", that thing sounded with a low pitch and it's strike his ears easily.

Kangmin that can't breathing normally trying to turn to his side and what he saw is people with a same face like that thing.

"Arrghhh!!", Kangmin finally got to get up and run as fast as he can into the building.

As soon as he arrived, he grabbed by Yongseung and got brought to the chair that is really familiar to him.

"Ani, hyung. I don't want to! Let me go!", Kangmin's struggling to let himself free from Yongseung's grabbed but Yongseung is too strong compared to him.

He got locked on the chair that he hate the most. His hands, legs even his head got placed to right place and got locked by his own friends.

"Hyung!! Ani, hyung!!", Kangmin's struggling as hard as he can. He have promised to himself that he will never and don't want to sit on that chair again.

"Hyung... It...- It will get hurt. Jebal... I'm begging...", Kangmin finally burst into tears.

The memories when he used to sit on that chair before bloomed again in his head. The pain, the way he got tortured on that chair 4 years ago he still can feel it.

"Of course, it will get hurt. Hahaha... Then, that's the highlight of our game", Dongheon's laughing with a wide opened eyes that staring at Kangmin. Same goes to his other friends.

Kangmin paused when he realized how cold his friend's hands even Yongseung who hugged him just now feel really cold as ice.

"You- You're not my hyungs...", Kangmin's clenching his fist again. He can't stand it anymore when that figures used his friends image as incitement to get him back to them.

"Of course, we're not. Hahahah", Dongheon's laughing even more hysterically added with the others laughing.

Then, Gyehyeon immediately push the red button and as soon as that chair machine open he can feel the pain all over his body from his head.

"Aarrgghhh!!!".

"Hahahahah!!!".

"Aarrgghhh!!!".

"HahaHAAHHAH".

"AARRGGHHH!!!".

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 ᵃⁿᵈ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵐʸ ᵛᵉʳʳᵉʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ. ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᶠ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵐᵒʳᵉ. ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ, ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠᶠ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ 'ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ'. ⁱ'ᵐ ʷⁱˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᶠᶠ. ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ❤︎. - 사랑하는 베러