Shivay who was enjoying the pampering from his wife, teasing her and her chatters, why did she go all silent.

He was about to turn behind but her hand slightly touched the bruises on his back.

shivay : sshss.....

Which made him scrunche his eyes and hiss in pain. Anika took back her hand instantly with a sob escaping her mouth. She just can't stand him in pain. She can tolerate him cheapda, angry, tadibaaz but not in pain.

Shivay opened his eyes, with helpless scared voice.

shivay : anika......

The scenes reminded up-to him once again. And he shivered in fear and pain. But soon those got changed into glassy blue, and this time in anger.

Anika wipes her tears, slowly pouring water on his back. As soon as she places her hand on his shoulder, he relaxes visibly, and releases the breathe. Anika completes freshing him up.

Soon they both reached the closet of room, with anika helping shivay walk.
For a change shivay was smelling of coffee instead of those sickeningly medicines.

Shivay was in his towel wrapped around his waist, sitting on stool in room, looking all sexy. His white milky skin though was red in bit places, his skin looked tempting, the water droplets running down, gliding through his hairs on chest.
Anika gulped looking at his this form, she didn't know why was she having these cheapda thoughts running. Embarrassed herself, she shooed away the wild thought, continued wiping his body dry.

Shivay after these days felt fresh and energetic a bit. His muscles felt relaxed with the hot sponge bath. He himself liked it when he smelled not of medicines and mud but strong coffee refreshing his mood too. To be honest he hated that muddied state of his these days.

Anika soon came up with the clothes, which left shivay dumbstruck.
He was not used to wear such at home or any other place.
From the time he had been dressing himself, knowing the dressing sense he has to carry for world, being the one who would always be judged and captured everytime, he never wore any.

It was rare times only when he was forced to situation to do so.

And anika bringing them for him to wear, was biggest shock he would get.

Anika placed those clothes beside him. It consisted of baggy pajama and oversized loose t shirt with colourful prints on it.

Though shivay first made sulking faces, he shut up seeing anika glare at him.

Anika has brough the first aid box with her too. Reaching around his chair, she slowly removed the bandage wrapped around his head.

He winced in pain when she removed the cotton ball. Cleaning the area with antiseptic, anika has her heart in her mouth, seeing those bruises, the pain he is undergoing. Slowly she again closed the wound with fresh bandage wrap. All the while shivay kept his eyes closed in pain, and his body stiff.

Soon the bullet wound of his was also changed by anika slowly, that it doesn't pain him much.

Finishing up with the dressing him, clothing him anika brings him to bed and makes him settle down slow, and adjusts the bed so that he is sitting up.

Each movement, either it be standing, sitting, or moving around hurt shivay. Though his voice don't give it out much ,but as always his eyes show his pain. His eyes scrunches now and then in pain.

Shivay places his back on the soft pillows placed behind, and sighs.

Anika moves towards mirror, settles beside him with comb. Setting up his hairs as he likes them she then messes them a bit making him whine like a child, their laughter echoed in the room.