𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟏

Hello everyone, I just wanna say that this is basically my first experience with Fan-Fiction writing. I have prior writing experience, and I'd say I'm a pretty good writer in school-related things. My writing will get better over time, and please leave suggestions. I will gladly take them. 

Johnny and I sit on the couch while watching Mickey. The gang already knows that we're in a relationship, I already got the crap beat out of me for it. They just have to accept it anyways. We sit close to the edge, my arm around Johnny, his head leaning on my shoulder. Our hands wrapped around each other, I use my thumb to rub on top of his hand. 

"This is boring-" Johnny mumbles. "Let's go see a movie".

"You don't like movies, Johnnycakes"

"Yeah, but there is this movie I wanna see. It's called Guys and Dolls." 

Guys and Dolls? Isn't that some romance movie? 

"All right" I answered. I guess we'll go tomorrow. 

We continued watching Mickey till both of us fell asleep. It was around 1am at the time, the gang was probably out causing trouble. 

I woke up to Darry pulling me and Johnny apart. I see Soda staring at us with slight disgust while rubbing the back of his neck. I know he don't like it, but he don't have to be mean about it. 

"Come on man-"

"Not in my house, go home Johnny" Darry raised his voice as he said it. 

The gang found out about me and Johnny around 2 months ago. They're still uncomfortable with it. I'm not as close with Sodapop as I used to be because of it. I turn off the light as I get into bed. Soda is facing the other way, scooting away from me as if I had some type of disease. I only sighed. 

"Soda?" I called. 

"What?" he said, clearly annoyed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I knew he was disappointed in me.

"Hey, just because I'm gay doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it."

He didn't say anything after that.

350 words.

Thanks for reading. 

Again, ill take any suggestions!