#Part 2. "Reborn"

Start from the beginning

Jin: Time Will Start Again...Hurry up...!

Hyunjin and Taehyung slowly flapped their wings to pick up the pace, As their Feet We're Floating in the Air, they together Flipped the Wings against the Land and Flew up like a Rockets.....

Seungmin: We should Leave after em' too..!

They all agreed and Pulled out their Wings and Was about to Flew Up, Jimin's eyes Landed on a Bag....

Jimin: what's That..?

Jimin Went towards the Bag Since it was moving...He picked up the Bag and Saw Y/n's pet Kwon   Who was trying to hide in Bag and Looki'n terrified......

Jimin: Guys Look...!

JIMIN Took the Bag and Ran towards others and Showed Kwon to others

Jungkook: Could it be it's Her...?

Jimin: I Think it's her..!

Felix: Stop wasting time.. let's Take Him with US for now...!

Felix Complete His sentence and launched in Sky, while others Also launched....

Jimin: Let's Go....!

Jimin and Jungkook also Followed Up others in Sky.....As Everyone Left in air, Time Started Again, They All Continued to do their work Unaware of the accident happened Here...

:::::::::::::::

*At hospital*

Stray Kids And BTS Hurried That Girl to hospital, Since They Are idols Too, They all Weared a black Mask to Hide their Face....

Hoseok: How is She..?

Doctor: That accident was really fatal, She Have Lost Too Much blood..We Need to Hurry up and Prepare Her for surgery...!

I.N: Surgery..?.. Will She be okay after That..?

Doctor: There is Very less Chance That She would be Alive..!

Doctor disappointly Bowed and Left out ...

Jungkook: Namjoon Hyung...Is She really Goin' to Leave us ..?

Han: C'mon... We Just met her and she's already Leaving us Alone...!

Lee know: We have been waiting for Her from so long and She's Leaving When We don't even Her Name yet...!