𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

his hands go to your hips, preciously but firmly gripping, his fingers tingling at the feeling of your skin touching his, and no sooner than they were positioned, they slide up his large shirt to feather over the supple skin of your back.

you moan softly, pushing farther into him and gripping the hair gently at the nape of his neck, running your nails through his scalp.

it was an ocean of calm, drowning you both into a world of love and lust surrounded by one of chaos. the plan was to test the waters, dip your toes in to check the temperature. but you were quickly sinking, falling, immersed in clarity only vinnie could give to you. and you found yourself losing without putting up a fight.

because truth be told, you didn't want to put up a fight. you were perfectly fine with what was happening around you, you had never been more certain of it.

and it was the same for vinnie. you pacified his never-ending stream of rotten thoughts, submerging his body whole in serenity and intimacy. 

the world around you faded away, and you both willingly descend into a tranquil abyss of leisurely hands and velvet lips.

but all good things must come to an end, leaving you both yearning for more while neither had any strength left to give.

subtle but long breaths leave your parted lips, noses rubbing together with the slightest movements. vinnie's hands run sweetly up and down your back, leaving sparks in their wake.

"stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"..."

vinnie pecks your lips, exhaling, and then pecks your lips again, not kissing you feeling like a crime of the highest degree to his mind.

"how about that dance?"

you smile cutely, nodding your head softly before he lifts you off the counter and back down onto your slipper-covered feet.

your arm wraps around his shoulder and his around your waist, all the while your left and right hands intertwine. savoring one last silky kiss before you happily rest your head on vinnie's chest, he rocks you to the slow song at two in the morning, your treats taking their precious time in the oven.

+

seconds turned to minutes, those minutes into an hour, and before you could blink, the timer on your phone sang its singsong tune to you and vinnie.

you cautiously pull your baked goods from the oven, setting them on the counter as they continued to cook. the far too chaste ten-minute cool-down consisted of more slow hands and fleeting kisses, and even a few honeyed nothings whispered along the scenic road.

shortly, you were carefully placing the cookies and brownies on fine china, carrying them over to the dinner table as vinnie followed close behind.

he pulls out a chair, sitting quietly before pulling you down into his preferred seating for you—his lap.

you gently grab a brownie from the top of the pile, turning back to face vinnie while he watches you with adoring eyes.

you relish in the warmth and coziness that spreads through you when you take a bite from the gooey chocolate sweet, relaxing further into vinnie's lap while his fingers trace fruitless patterns along your exposed thighs.

wordlessly bringing the brownie up to vinnie's mouth, he accepts your silent offer and opens his mouth to indulge in your shared guilty pleasure of sweet treats.

two cookies and three brownies down, and you and vinnie were back to your mind-numbing kisses and flame embarking touches. the sugary excuse for food long forgotten, your brains' were once again consumed by each other.