-Chapter Ten-

I texted Dabi; 'Caught the bird, he'll be back by this weekend'

'What'd you do this time?' He texted back.

I smiled to myself, Keigo pulling me closer to him in his sleep.

'Not much, just get here soon' I sent it and returned my focus to the sleeping angel.

Wanting to hold Keigo closer I slowly flipped him onto my chest, putting one arm around his back while my hand gently passed over his cheek.

I heard a click at the door, Dabi was home.

Once he noticed I wasn't in the living room he walked to the bedroom. Seeing Keigo sleeping soundly on my chest as I kissed his forehead.

"There you two are," he whispered, I chuckled.

"Isn't he cute when he's asleep, hero work and the missions must be tiring him out. It's nice to see him getting more rest" I said, hearing Keigo mumble as he talked in his sleep.

Dabi could see that I wanted a kiss and leaned down. He pressed his lips to mine and smiled.

I patted the bed space next to me, and Dabi laid down. He kissed my neck before relaxing.

Reaching my hand out to Keigo's wings I massaged the muscle at the bed of his wings again, I could feel how tense he was.

I could hear his soft noises.

Pushing his hair back I looked more closely at him, he had been pretending to be asleep.

"Good morning angel," I said, he ignored me as he continued to pretend to sleep.

I flipped us over, pinning him to the bed.

Dabi focused on his wings, I focused on his sensitive neck. He still pretended to sleep even though he knew where this was going.

Biting down gently he shivered under me, not opening his eyes. I whispered darkly into his ear, his face went bright red.

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" He exclaimed, blushing like mad.

Dabi looked down at Keigo, "I can tell," he teased.

"Shut the fuck up," he turned his head, embarrassed.

"Now that you're fully awake, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him, kissing Dabi.

"I don't really care, it's up to you two" he explained, Dabi suggested we find something to eat here and stay at home.

We cooked something light and sat down to eat, I sat in Dabi's lap. I fed him a bit from my plate, kissing his cheek.

Keigo flinched slightly, I looked over to him. Enough to see his reaction but not enough to show I was looking at him.

I kissed his lips and he knew what I was getting at, a little jealousy game. Dabi and I versus Keigo.

Dabi put the plates down and made me face him as I sat on his lap.

He whispered into my ear, growling low. I got goosebumps, putting my head on his shoulder as he trailed his warm hands up my shirt.

————

A/N

I'm so sorry but I've honestly run out of ideas for this book!

I'm working on a bunch of other ones and I'd rather focus on those than post chapters that aren't good enough on this book!

If you have requests for characters that I should make an x reader of comment it and I'll post it!

Sorry again, but thank you for reading this book! ❤️