Chapter Eight:

I watched as Dabi angrily ate his croissant, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd be that loud-" I watched Dabi blush and mumble for me to shut up.

Getting up I texted Toga.

'Dabi, Keigo and I are going out this weekend, you free?'
I sent her the text, she could bring her girlfriend and we could go drinking together.

She responded almost immediately.

We sent text's back and organized the day and time.
I talked to Dabi and we decided we'd go to the same place we did last time since it wasn't too far for everyone to get there.

I flopped over onto the couch.

"Cuddles." I said, Dabi chuckled.
I opened my arms and waited.

He walked over and layed down on my chest, I played around with his hair.

"Do you think Keigo will say yes to our offer?" I asked, tiredly.

"I think so, I've known him long enough to see that there's at least some feelings there." He joked.

I smiled, I liked Keigo but I did feel slightly guilty seeing how hurt he was about his girlfriend..

Dabi asked if he could get up now, I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"No." I said simply.

He sighed, kissing my forehead.
I soon fell asleep.

We woke up to the sound of an alarm, I groaned as I reached for my phone.

Dabi just buried his face in my chest, his low voice just mumbling.

I looked to see what the alarm was, it was Keigo.
Without another thought I tiredly declined the call, getting comfortable again.

But that didn't last, I heard my phone ring again.
I just answered, annoyed.

"What." I said.

"We were sent another mission, but it's clear that you two were not paying attention. Boss' gonna kill you two." I panicked and jumped up, Dabi and I rushed over to where Keigo said he was.

We stood beside Keigo.

"Lovely, you two are only an hour and a half late." The boss glared.

We stayed quiet.

"It's Wednesday and you two are already acting like it's the weekend." They finished, we apologized.

They sighed and told us what we had to do.

We reached Keigo's hero agency, he dragged us in with handcuffs.

We got looks from everyone around us.
Keigo sat us down in his office, our job here was to lure out a killer.

The killer we were hoping to find had connections in the underground, almost every villain had a contract with them.
When a villain found themselves caught, the killer would show up and kill the villain before any information could spread about plans in the underground.

They once tried to make a similar deal with the boss, but they didn't want anything to do with the killer.
Ever since then the boss' found that their assassins were being killed by the dozens, by that killer.
Dabi, Keigo and I had no connection to the killer so it would be easier to take them down.

That was the person we were looking for.

Keigo talked to us as if it was an interrogation, we kept acting until they showed up.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, Fuyumi Todoroki. She worked at Keigo's agency as an assistant and teacher of the new heroes.

"Sorry to interrupt sir, may I speak with them for a moment. It would be best to register them in for the papers, it might help raise this agency's reputation" she suggested, Keigo nodded.

He left the room, now just us and Fuyumi.

"You two, I don't know what act you're trying to pull but if you think that you can take down Hawk's by getting yourselves purposely caught, think again." She warned, I stood up.

Dabi had his suspicions on the identity of the killer, so he had promised that I could act and pressure them.
I easily snapped the handcuffs off, staring at her coldly.

"I know who you are, you're the infamous villain assassin. You've walked through the underground making contracts, keeping their information and crimes quiet in return for a hefty pay. But you haven't done this for no reason..." I paused, walking around her slowly for added intimidation.

"You hate him don't you? Endeavour, Enji Todoroki. You want to make him pay for what he's done to your family, Shoto... Natsuo... Touya?..." I spoke, she shook her head.
"No! It's not true!! I don't hate him! I... I just...-" she cut herself off.

"I want revenge..." she admitted.

"Touya and Shoto.. they were so close. Touya, he had suffered the most. After his murder... I-" she teared up, I stopped walking.

I felt guilty, looking at Dabi he nodded.

"If you admit to being the killer, and help us. I promise I will help you get your revenge, and tell you something about Touya" I explained, she looked up at me.

"About Touya... what do you mean?" I told her that I'd only tell her if she agreed.

"Fine." She said, Keigo walked back in.

"Good, thank you Fuyumi." Keigo said, she looked scared.

"You all, you aren't going to kill me. Right?" She said, scared.

"I just wanted to make bonds with the villains so one day I could stand over him and show I'm not just a child no one wanted, that even with growing up like that I found my way." She said honestly.

Dabi walked over and hugged her.

"I missed you, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you. I never wanted to abandon you or the family, I was just scared. I'm sorry Fuyumi." He hugged her close.

"T-Touya?!" She cried.

They had their reunion, Keigo and I decided to leave them for the day to go get their revenge.