𝚓𝚓 𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 - 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

*edited*

y/n - your name

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - smut, sexual themes

description - where you and jj break up but then see each other at a sidemen party...

y/n pov

i got out of my car as i made my way into the sidemen house, even though me and my boyfriend... well now ex boyfriend jj broke up 1 month ago, i was still going seems as i was friends with all of the sidemen. i made sure i looked hot as i don't know if i would run into jj or not and you never know i might get lucky ;).

y/n hair, makeup and outfit ☟☟

once i made it to the front door i walked in immediately being met with loud music and crowds of people, "ayyyy y/n, you alright lass" freezy shouted once he saw me come in "yeah lad, you" i said while walking over joining him, harry and ethan "i'...

once i made it to the front door i walked in immediately being met with loud music and crowds of people, "ayyyy y/n, you alright lass" freezy shouted once he saw me come in "yeah lad, you" i said while walking over joining him, harry and ethan "i'm fine boss" freezy said "you alright lads" i asked "yeah, yeah i'm fine" harry said "yeah y/n, thanks for asking" ethan also said "c'mon lass, get a drink down ya" freezy slurred already very drunk causing me to let out a chuckle and say "alright, alright let's go".

time skip

it was now later on and i was drunk, i wasn't absolutely plastered but i wasn't sober, throughout the night luckily i hadn't spotted or ran into jj as i was being very cautious of where i went, but this all went out the window when i randomly turned around and made eye contact with jj causing me to immediately look back down not wanting to speak to him right now.

i was now on the dance floor with my girls when suddenly some boy came and grabbed my waist starting to dance with me "your actually leng you know" the boy said "thank you, what's your name?" i asked "my names joe, what about you sexy?" joe said "i'm y-" i started but got cut off by someone coming over interrupting "hey joeeee" jj happily said, but i could tell that it was all fake "hey jj" joe said kind of annoyed that jj had interrupted us "i was wondering if i you wanted to go get a drink" jj said trying to get joe away from me "yeah, yeah let's go then jj" joe said not really knowing what else to say "great, let's go" jj said causing me to roll my eyes at jj's jealous state, i mean we'd been broken up for a month shouldn't i be moving on? but the thing is i'm still caught up just as much as jj is, but it's made me mad that he just came and interrupted my conversation like your had your own chance to speak to me and make things up babe, you have my number but noooo you just have to ruin my opportunities with everyone else.

it was now an hour later and i was in the kitchen pouring myself another drink when i suddenly felt someone's presence behind me causing me to whip my head around but to roll my eyes when i saw jj stood there "what do you want jj" i asked annoyed "i wanted to talk" jj said "talk about what, you scaring off every boy that even comes remotely close to me" i said "look y/n/n, i didn't mean it like that" jj said "so what did you mean it like?" i asked with a huff "it's just that i was, um i was" jj tried to get out but stopped himself "you was what jj?" i questioned wanting him to get to the point "i was jealous" jj said with a sigh causing my eyes to immediately widen "you was what?" i confusingly asked "i was jealous alright, i was jealous because i still fucking love you" jj said while looking directly into my eyes causing me to stand there in silence "please say something y/n" jj nervously said "i-i, i don't understand?" i said "i don't understand what your finding so difficult about it, i. still. love. you." jj broke down "b-but why didn't you tell me sooner?" i asked "because i was to scared you wouldn't feel the same way or would of moved on but i guess i just got a wave of confidence today" "i-i still love you to jj" i stuttered out causing a look of relief to fall on jjs face as he said "thank fuck for that" "shut up and c'mere dickhead" i said with a chuckle causing jj to come over and wrap his arms around my waist "i love you jide" i said "i love you to y/n/n" jj said while pulling me into a very heated make out session.

once we pulled away from the heated kiss jj asked "upstairs?" causing me to quickly nod while grabbing his hand as we ran to his room. when me and jj made it to his room he slammed me against the wall, "your so gorgeous" jj grunted against my neck as he pulled my denim skirt down "your sexy" i moaned as jj started to suck on my g-spot "fuckkk me" jj groaned as he pulled my bralett over my head causing my tits to bounce out, jj then carried me over to his bed "i've missed you so much" jj said while placing firm kisses all over my neck and chest "p-please jj, i need you" i whimpered from his touch, this caused jj to smirk against my neck while saying "say less love" as jj said this he pulled my thong down and quickly stripped off so he was left fully naked hovering over my entrance.

"you ready baby?" jj asked as he rubbed his dick over my soaked core "s-so ready" i whimpered out from the teasing jj was doing, as soon as i said this jj roughly pushed his full length into me "a-ahhhh" i moaned out from the sudden feeling "that's it baby, moan for me" jj said as he started to pound into me "AHHHHHHHHH" i screamed out loving the feeling as i hadn't had sex in so long "yeah you like that?" jj seductively said into my ear biting it after "s-sooo MUCHHHH" i moaned out.

jj continued to pound into me at an unholy pace "FUCKKKK" i moaned out as i clenched my walls around his dick as i felt knots starting to form in my stomach "shitt, do you need to cum baby?" jj grunted out "y-yeahhhh" i moaned as i felt it starting to become harder to hold onto the overstimulating feeling "let go love and i'll be right behind you" jj groaned causing me to immediately release all of my juices on his dick, clenching even tighter causing jj to shoot his load inside of me.

jj stayed hovered over me for a minute until he pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to me "i missed that so much" jj said "me to" i sighed out
"i also missed you as well of course" jj said with a slight chuckle causing me to do the same while i laid on my side so i was facing him "i do truly love you olajide olatunji" i said causing jj to chuckle at the fact i used his full name and say "i also truly love you to y/n y/l/n" while pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

a/n - 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 JJ0latunji , 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝💓