𝚓𝚓 𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒 - 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍

y/n - your name

description - where you are jj's secret girlfriend but what happens when you get exposed?

y/n pov

i sat there home alone crying in mine and jj's bed while he and simon were at a sidemen shoot, the reason why i was crying was because someone had seen me and jj when we was out, took a picture of us and posted a it online so everyone found my instagram account and we're sending me hateful messages. this is exactly why i wanted to keep mine and jj's relationship away from the public, it also didn't help that i had quite a bit of anxiety and like to keep everything private.

jj's pov

me and all of the sidemen were filming sidemen buy one colour for 24 hours challenge (the part where they give what they bought) when suddenly harry said "oh shit" "what bog, what's happened" ethan asked "fucking hell, um the public have found out who y/n is" harry said making all of our eyes widen "how oh my god" i asked "someone took a picture of you and y/n together and posted it" harry said "fucking hell" i said "shit lads what are we gonna do" simon said "i have no fucking clue, what are people saying about it" i asked "not much positive but a lot of negative" harry sadly said "for fuck sakes man, i bet she's broken" i said starting to panic "lad maybe you should go see her, you know what she's like with anxiety and all of that" josh said "shit, um yeah oh god. w-what is she's having a panic attack oh no" i said while quickly getting up and gathering my things before quickly rushing out of the door.

y/n pov

i continued crying as the hateful messages continued coming in, 'what if someone sees me in the streets and does something to me' i though to myself causing my hands to start shaking and my breathing to quicken as i realised i was having a panic attack "fuck" i said to myself as i was struggling to breathe, i closed my eyes tightly shut as more tears spilled from out of them until i felt someone kneel in front of me causing me to jolt back and open my eyes "shhh princess, it's only me your okay" jj said as he started rubbing my thigh "copy my breathing baby, in and out, in and out" jj said trying to calm me down "i-i can't jj, i-i don't know w-why" i sobbed out "you can do it darling come on in and out" jj said
"m-mhm" i said while trying to copy his breaths "in and out, there you go princess" jj said as my breaths started to normalise.

when i was fully calmed down jj sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap "it's going to be okay baby girl" jj whispered while rubbing my back "w-what if its not jj, what if they don't leave me alone" i shakily said "they will darling, me and the boys will post something on how it's not right to be sending hate to you for no reason" jj said "o-okay" i replied "me and the guys are here for you and we agree that it's 100% not acceptable that our fans are treating you this way" jj said "mhm" i said back agreeing "anyways if they are sending hate to person i love are they even real fans" jj said "true, i love you to jj" i said while lightly smiling at him "c'mere" jj said while pulling me into a soft but passionate kiss.

time skip 3 days

jj's pov

it was now 3 days later and the hate that was being sent to y/n hadn't stopped so me and the rest of the sidemen decided to take matters into our own hands "you all ready" kon asked as he was about to turn the camera on "yep" we all replied as we were sat in harry's living room "3,2,1 go" kon said "hey guys you're all probably wondering what's going on but today's sidemen sunday is a bit different" ethan said "yeah so recently as you all know someone's account has gotten leaked" vik said "and that person is y/n, my girlfriend" i said "we have multiple things we would all like to say because the way you lot have been acting is not appropriate" tobi said "mhm" simon hummed while nodding "first of all, you all know that jj wanted to keep his relationship private and we all think it's highly disrespectful that someone took a picture of the couple and uploaded it to social media" josh said "yeah, like if you wanted to come say hi fair enough but you didn't have to go and do that man" i said "secondly the amount of hate this poor girl has been getting is outrageous, you lot should know better" simon said "exactly i know we all have bants but sending someone death frets when they have done nothing wrong is not acceptable" harry said "we all found out through harry when we were filming last week's video, he was like 'oh shit guys, the public have found out who y/n is' this caused us all to panic" ethan said "the reason we all started to panic was because y/n suffers from anxiety and likes to keep everything private, she gets really bad panic attacks to the point where she can't breathe" vik said "so as soon as i heard this i rushed to mine and simons apartment only to find my poor innocent girlfriend sat on our bed shaking, with her eyes sealed shut while tears were streaming down her face as she was struggling to breathe, it then took me 30 minutes to calm her down as she was worried that someone would come up to her in the street and do something to her" i said "if jj would of got there any later she could of been dead you lot" tobi said causing a tear to roll down my face "even if some of you meant it as jokes, it's not fucking funny wishing death upon someone who has done nothing to you or anyone for that matter" simon said "exactly, y/n is the most kindest, selfless girl i know and she doesn't deserve anything that you lot have been putting her through these past few days" harry said as a tear also rolled down his cheek "not only is she jj's girlfriend, she's like a little sister to the rest of us this is why we all felt the need to come on here and say something" ethan said "following on they won't be any videos posted next week" josh said "and we hope that all of this hate stops" vik added on "yeah man, it sucks because obviously she's my girlfriend and i love her to death but i also love you all to death and it kills me seeing the people who are meant to be my fans sending hate to the girl i love" i said as i wiped my tears "exactly and if you are one of the people sending hate, then you clearly aren't a real fan of any of us" tobi said "the last thing we all want to say before we head out is, just stop hating on innocent people and be kind to one another" simon said "see you all in a bit" harry said as kon turned the camera off.

a/n - 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 JJ0latunji , 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜💓