𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗 - '𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘'

y/n - your name

description - when you and the sidemen are playing who's most likely to for a video.

y/n pov

we we're filming a video for more sidemen and it was 'who's most likely to', we all sat at jj and simons flat on their big grey sofa this is how we we're all sat,

           ethan     y/ n   harry     simon
            jj                                       josh
           vik                                      tobi

"hello guys and welcome back to more sidemen and today we are going to be doing 'who's most likely to'" simon shouted causing us all to cheer "okay so we've got some questions and we have to write down on are whiteboard who's most likely to and if you in the majority you get a point, you all understand" simon said "yep" we all shouted.

"okay who's most likely to sleep with someone on the first date?" simon asked as we all started to write something down on are whiteboards "okay let's start with vik" simon said as vik lifted his whiteboard "jj because we all know he's done it many times" vik said "true true" jj said while laughing "okay jj who did you put" simon asked "i put myself" jj said causing everyone to laugh "alright everyone show your boards now" simon said as everyone lifted up their boards "and they all say jj" simon said while laughing "come on fammm" jj laughed out.

"okay next question, who's most likely to moan the loudest during sex?" simon said causing everyone to laugh and quickly write down the answer as we all knew who it was, "even though i'm pretty sure we all know who it is, everyone lift your boards up" simon said causing everyone to hold up their whiteboards which all said 'y/n', but mine said harry because i didn't want to put myself "lass how is it harry, we've all heard your moans before" ethan said "you could of just been next door, the walls were thin in the sidemen house" i said "y/n lass we was at the other fucking side of the house" ethan shouted while laughing "it's true
y/n, we've all heard you many times" harry said "oh shut up you dickheads" i jokingly said causing everyone else to laugh.

"next question, who is most likely to get away with murder?" simon asked which made us all start writing on are boards "okay y/n you start" simon said "okay i chose vik" i said while lifting my whiteboard up "why" jj laughed "well i feel like he'd do some smart hacking shit or something like that to get away with it, plus what if one day he decides to get back at jj for bullying him all those years, i would back it" i joked "what FAM" jj shouted "yeah i would back it aswell to be fair" harry said "FAM, nah nah i'm gonna die" jj jokingly screamed "anyways what did everyone else say" simon asked "well i also put vik" ethan said "same" tobi and harry said "okay, vik who did you put" simon said "i put simon because um i dunno just because" vik said making us all laugh "rightttt, jj who did you say" simon asked jj
"i said josh because he's smart innit" jj said "right okay lad" josh laughed out "and lastly josh what did you say" simon asked "i said y/n because if someone pisses her off she migh kill them but i think she would like be able to bribe her way out of it" josh said "yeah you hear that lads, watch out" i said as i winked causing all to lads to start laughing.

"okay next, who's most likely to be into BDSM?" simon questioned causing everyone to start writing on their boards, "okay we'll start with ethan" simon said "okay so i put y/n and jj, the kinky fucks" ethan said causing everyone to laugh "aw come on lad you can't do me and jide like that on camera" i jokingly said "ay at least we know how to fuck good y/n/n" jj said "exactly jide exactly, there doing it all wrong you need a bit of whipping and chains in you life" i said causing jj to nod and everyone else to laugh "moving on now please, harry who did you put" simon asked "i put y/n because i went looking in her room once and found some very questionable stuff and i asked her about it and why she has them, let's just say i'm traumatised" harry said causing everyone to laugh "what you asked bog, i explained and it's what you get for going through my room" i said "that's true lad, never go through y/n and jj's rooms they is all sorts of weird shit in there" josh said "well i've learned that now" harry jokingly shouted back, "okay y/n and jj who did you put" simon said "i put tobi" i said "same actually" jj also said "what why" tobi said "your just so quiet about your sex life that you must be hiding something" i said "exactly i recon you get down and dirty" jj added on "oh my god, please no" tobi said making everyone laugh, tobi, vik and josh all also put y/n and jj.

"next question, who's most likely to break a World Record?" simon said, "alright y/n you show first" simon said as he saw everyone had finished writing "i put harry because you get up to some weird shit lad and i can just imagine you being really bored and trying to break a world record" i said "fair enough, i probably would" harry said "yeah i put harry to" ethan said "same" jj also said "i put vik because i think he could do some sort of gaming world record" tobi said "fair, fair" vik said "i put simon just because i think so" josh said "and i put harry because of the same reason y/n did" vik said.

we did a couple of more questions until it was time to end the video "alright guys thank you all for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe see you next time" simon said "byeeee" we all aggressively shouted as kon turned the camera off "that was fun we need to do it again sometime" i said "yeah i liked it to be fair" harry said "okay i'll get it planned for another time aswell, but like maybe switch it up a little bit so it's not the exact same" simon said "yeah calm" jj said as we went onto filming another video for more sidemen.

a/n - 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠💓