"I just-"

"What!"

I exhale and throw my head back onto the cold ground, covered in leaves and grass.

"Calm down, there's nothing scary, I just didn't expect you to-"

"Oh."

"Oh."

I mirrored her word, I don't know why.

I swallow my saliva as I avoid eye contact.

I find myself frozen. Unable to move or say anything.

She sits up and gets on her feet before pulling me up as well.

"Adrien."

I just look at her.

She steps forward and kisses me slowly. Softly. And then the opposite. She kisses me rough and passionately, causing me to melt. Whimpers leave my mouth by accident. She kisses my lips, my cheek, my jawline, then my neck before biting my ear softly making me moan quietly.

"You can't even handle me kissing you, Kitty. How would you keep quiet if I did anything else?"

As she spoke, she traced her hand down my body until she reached my groin. She teased the zipper to my jeans and then stopped all together when she finished speaking.

"I can be quiet- I can."

"Tsk."

She chuckles at my pathetic response.

"Please, Marinette.."

She smirks as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"It's cold. Let's go back to the tent."

She tells me as she latches her hand onto mine.

I hold her hand tightly as I beg my brain to stop imagining how beautiful she would look right now with my cock inside of her pretty hole.

We get back to the tent. I can hear their snoring. The fire is simmering down. Everything is put away. Marinette steps into the tent first then I follow her and zip up the tent. It's warmer in here.

"Can you hand me that bag?"

I pick up her bag and give it to her before changing into my pajamas.

I put on grey sweatpants and a navy green hoodie. on top of my black shirt.

I turn to her and she's not wearing anything.

"Gah! Um- What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

She definitely is not doing that.

I can't take this anymore.

"O-Okay."

I sit down criss-cross-apple sauce as I stare at the ground while occasionally sneaking peaks at her. She puts on blue panties and pajama pants before throwing on an oversized shirt.

She looks at me. She looks at my eyes for a moment before looking down at me and then going back to brushing her hair.

"Can you do me a favor, kitten?"

Oh God. I love when she calls me that.

"Yes?"

"Take your sweatpants off."

I'm frozen again. I just stare at her.

"Do you need help?"

"Uh- Um. No."