six

PLUTO SPEAKSi dont wanna focus to much on the same characters so if theirs anything you wanna see or any ideas for interactions let me knowPLUTO SPEAKS

PLUTO SPEAKS
i dont wanna focus to much on the same characters so if theirs anything you wanna see or any ideas for interactions let me know
PLUTO SPEAKS

L listened to the slow click of the metronome, perfectly timed and even, he counted the clicks and realized he had been sitting here for five minutes, staring at a computer screen.

Stuck.

Akihiro walked in, scolding Lilura about biting people, Lilura walked off with a few choice words shouted and Akihiro looked around before sitting beside L.

"Sooo, you seem to not know what to do,"

"Stunning observation," L mumbled, head tilting, "I just really need-"

"A pick me up? Hot chocolate, made with oat milk and no whipped cream, but mocha drizzle and curls, right?" Akihiro smiled resassuringly.

"...I was going to say a lead on this case but, that works too, here," L handed over his wallet, the black leather pinched between two fingers loosely.

Akihiro winked, walking out, hearing Lapins annoying laugh, their shinigami calling him a simp, how sad. 

"Ahh! Hiro!!" Vivian yelled, running quickly, her purple skirt ruffling with the wind as she ran, skidding to a stop besides him. "I was-" she paused, panting for breath. "-going to- suprise- L- with hot chocolate-" she finished between pants, a hand on her lavender sweater, pretending to clutch her heart.

"How ironic, he just sent me to get him one," Akihiro hummed, eyebrow raised.

Despite these being two of the friendlest individuals, and good friends themself, the air thickened, a rivarly forming.

"Oh, well...maybe I'll get him something to eat then," Vivian laughed, though it didn't sound light and friendly.

"Mm, if you know what he likes,"

"I do,"

"Excellent," Akihiro opened the door, smiling, set on edge by Vivian, he followed her in, pushing his glasses up his nose.

As they stood in line he opened L's wallet to grab money, only then did his eyes fall upon an I.D

Ryuzaki Ladima, a fake name? No, L wouldn't have a fake I.D. He could tell Light and then...

Then they would contuine.