two

A shadow loomed behind Akihiros desk, a giant looming rabbit, with faded scraps of stained frabic, no arms and black souless eyes

A shadow loomed behind Akihiros desk, a giant looming rabbit, with faded scraps of stained frabic, no arms and black souless eyes. Their ears perked up, Lapin was bored, and sensed not one, but two more shinigamis in this building.

Light leaned back in his chair, raising an eyebrow as he saw Ryuk laughing. "What's so funny?" He grumbled under his breath.

"Mm, a familar face, and a new player in our little game," Ryuk laughed, sizing Lapin up. The rabbit looked him over, doing the same.

Near walked into the room, their long hair drawn into a ponytail, they sat in the floor, surrounding herself with toys and papers, he might have grown up but her methods remain the same.

"Hey there, haven't seen you," Marina sat in front of the white haired individual. "I'm Marina,"

"Near," He shook her hand. "New here?"

"Yes, aren't you?"

"Not quite, me and Mello, we-" Near was cut off by Misas high pitched scream.

"Ryuzaki!! Theres two of them!" She cried, pointing at two angry androgynous red-head, both sharing a glare and looking like they were about to fight.

"Ah, I see the confusion now, Lilura, I take it?" L looked over the one who wasn't Mello.

"Yeah...why?"

"I'm your boss, he is too," L glanced at Mello. "So instead of wasting your time with useless fighting, get to work before I decide a better use for you,"

Lilura scoffed, "I'm a detective-"

"Then act like it," L said firmly, nodding, before walking back away, comforting Misa before pratically dumping her into the seat between Jun and Marina, as she had returned to her seat.

"Hi, I'm Marina, thats Jun, shes grumpy,"

"I'm not grumpy," Jun defended, pressing enter on her keyboard and turning towards the two of them. "I just make better friends the a drunk and a popstar," She looked Misa up and down, doing the same to Marina, seeing no argurments she turned back to her work.

"Everyone here is pretty serious," Vivian turned in her seat, looking at Akihiro, who was looking to the empty spot beside him with intensity, he quickly sat up, looking at her and nodding.

"They really are!" She seemed confused at their weirdness but didn't question it. Seeming content in having a friend who agreed with her.

PLUTO SPEAKS
i kinda hinted at l/i here but who knows?
also my mom got me a shirt with tomie on it from junjo ito and i only know who she is bcuz of this af so thanks amya
PLUTO SPEAKS

PLUTO SPEAKSi kinda hinted at l/i here but who knows?also my mom got me a shirt with tomie on it from junjo ito and i only know who she is bcuz of this af so thanks amya PLUTO SPEAKS