one

Misa Amane smiled, she looked as cute as ever, loves hair pulled into two pigtails at the top and kept there with pink clips,  their skirt bounced as they leaned forward and waved

Misa Amane smiled, she looked as cute as ever, loves hair pulled into two pigtails at the top and kept there with pink clips,  their skirt bounced as they leaned forward and waved. "Hi there, gentlemen! It's nice to meet-"

There was a swift kick to Misas kneecap, an angey redhead pulling their hat off. "Don't call me that, this is a warning," Lilura stated firmly.

Akihiro grabbed their arm, apologizing to Misa who was holding her knee in immense pain. "Don't be rude! I'm sorry about her, their just very-"

"Pissed, I missed the bus and didn't have time for coffee then this asshat followed me here," Lilura took off their long jacket, wearing a long button up over a turtleneck, sighing as they threw the jacket over Misas shoulder to be put away.

The two walked away, and Misa stormed off, in tears. "Ryuzakiii! I'm not greeting them anymore! I got kicked!"

"Fine, send Mello to do it,"  L stated, not looking up.

"Whos that?!"

"Androgynous red-head,"

From the vague description Misa could only think of...

"No! They kicked me! You can talk to them!" L sighed, standing, patting Misas head reassuringly, going to his own office, where Mello was looking through the drawers, grinning as he snatched a chocolate bar.

"Did you kick Misa Misa?"

"Y'mean the blonde? No," Mello nibbled on his chocolate, about to walk out before L grabbed his arm.

"Greet our lovely ladies please, Marina, Vivian and Jun," Mello nodded, going down the lobby, just in time for one of the three to walk in.

A girl, dressed like a broke college boy, hair drawn into a low ponytail with two pieces framing her face. "Mm, Jun,"

"How'd you know..." She glanced Mello once over, "...Pretty boy?" Mello frowned at that.

"Seems like the name of someone as scummy as you, upstairs first room to the left, talk to the homeless sugar addict," Jun gave a two finger salute, walking off.

The next girl to walk in was astonisngly pretty, nicely dressed too. Mello thought she might be decent until she opened her mouth. "Hiya! Vivian  B..." She was shut up, by Mellos hand thrown over her mouth. He leaned forward, holding Vivians chin with two fingers, squishing her cheeks together.

"Unless you wanna die, shut your trap and keep your name a secret," He let go, wiping his hand on his pants. "Vivian," he snarled, "Up stairs,"

It took a while until the last of the three walked in, "Ah, what a great first impression, Mrs. Marina,"

"I had a...important manner to deal with!" She smoothed her hair back, watching Mello, from his seat on the reception desk raise an eyebrow, taking a bite of his chocolate.

"You reek of alcohol, I think your important manner was a hangover and your snooze button,"  Mello stated plainly, instead of responding Marina flipped him off, heading down the hall.

"Wrong way, know-it-all," Mello stated, walking up the stairs.

The detectives have arrived at headquarters.