8

"Nat, want to go downtown with me? I have to get new shoes." Wanda said while searching through her purse by the elevator, not even looking up. Natasha sat in the living area, still mad dorm the days previous. She now has been locked in the tower for four days and was quite over it.

"Oh Yes of course Wanda!  I can't go I'm on lockdown." She shouted angrily, mocking herself in the beginning. She threw a pillow toward Wanda, hitting her right in the face. Wanda looked up with a shocked face that wrapped into a smile.

"Sorry, I forgot." She chuckled, throwing the pillow back at the angered redhead. "Do you want me to get you anything?" She asked after Natasha slammed the pillow down with a huff. Wanda was quite amused with Natasha's childish behaviors, she really was going insane.

"Get me a bag of hot chocolate mix and a twelve-pack of croissants." She mumbled while standing.

"Hot chocolate in the middle of summer?" Wanda questioned with a small laugh.

"That's what I said wasn't it?" Natasha snarled while stopping her path towards the kitchen and hollering her forehead delicately.

"Sorry, sorry." Wanda laughed while raising her hands in surrender. Natasha rolled her eyes and opened the fridge, taking a sip of orange juice straight from the carton.

Wanda rolled her eyes and walked into the elevator. Usually, Nat had more decorum but she was just in a mood.

"Guess I'll be getting more orange juice." She murmured as the door shut with a ding.

—————

"снова (again)" Madame B instructed. Standing before Aleksandr. She redid the speed pattern again, kicking precisely and punching galore at the dummy in front of her.

Completing her high-end attack drill over and over at Madame B's command. It had been four days since the wiping, although Aleksandr had no recollection of it.

She was doing well, her training was improving greatly with the non-existence of her memories. She just seemed more focused, more controlled over herself.

She ignored all the other girls. Ignored anyone other than a superior. She trained, fought, ate, slept, and repeated. She was a new person.

"снова. (again)" Madame B repeated, raising her voice slightly. This time Aleksandr went even faster, pushing her limits as much as possible.

Madame B seemed impressed this time, satisfied as Aleksandr rested back to her beginning stance.

"Defense drill now." She said, motioning her hands for her to begin. Aleksandr continued her routine, as thoroughly and fast as possible.

"Good Ivanov." Madame B said quite satisfied.
"Keeps going. Later we have dance." She said while moving across the room to one of the other girls.

—————

"Aye, Shortcake!" A male voice spoke from behind Natasha in the training room.

"Says you." She rolled her eyes while punching the dummy in front of her, going as quickly as possible.

"How long have you been here?" Tony questioned while walking near her sweaty dorm as she pushed herself.

She was taking Fury's advice and working a little harder. She trained more than any avenger combined, seeing how she didn't have fancy powers or suits or super-soldier serum. She had to work that much harder. But now she was pushing herself even more than she usually did.

"I don't know, what's the time?" She questioned, still not tearing her gaze from her fists as they came in contact with the human-shaped target.

"It's about 4:30." He said, looking at his digital watch.