Close

The sleeper must awaken, called his mind with urgency.

It was a bizarre cry, all the more jarring because it came out as a sort of strangled, tearful
gasp which seemed to emanate a strain of pent up, repressed despair.

Toji's forest green eyes were no longer hooded, instead they were snapped wide open, berserk and keen like a knives edge as his pupils contracted violently in predatory portent — the cuffs he had fettered her with were obliterated at the chain, gulfs of fathomless grey smoke rising from the links that were trickling as molten metal, liquefied like wax and sliding along her unblemished skin from the wrist down.

In that fractured instant that could determine everything, Y/N had desperately lunged, straddling him, the soft folds of her barely clothed pussy pressed up upon his chest and the push dagger firmly embedded between her two quaking hands raised above her head, ready to drive the razor-edge blade into his sick flesh — Her expressions were a mask of insanity, wild h/c tresses flailing like in reverse around her frame, thaumaturgic energy radiating off of all her fibers with teal, scintillating sparks ready to ignite in an almighty conflagration.

Her immense, luminous eyes that never closed reflected the image of Toji Zen'in, arms splayed out like he were nailed upon a cross, the sinner, laughing in madness, accepting his ineluctable  judgment from the paragon that would carve out his rusted, dysfunctional heart as it would serve no good in this contaminated world of men and nightmares and cursed humanity.

As time slowed to inconceivable breadths like in a Zenonist paradox, her theurgy enveloped her frame, blending into her hair and licking her skin like gleaming yellow and white flames—

Or were they chromas of gold and silver?

For Toji it was difficult to distinguish the iridescent nature of her arcane technique, it was as if he were colorblind to those facets of a world he didn't understand, always one step short of comprehension, a defunct.

But he knew that this was the moment he was under a rapture, that this was the ultimate pinpoint instant in the space-time continuum in which the wavefunction would collapse and erase from reality the glitch that was Toji Zen'in, the and chimera molded from birth into an error, something that should never have perpetuated its existence nor survived the cabbalistic workings of heavenly restriction.

With his elimination, the world would finally shift back into equilibrium and know itself in all its accursed subsistence, the erratum realigned.

Y/N's breaths punctuated the reticence as time oozed by, and yet the dagger remained riveted at its pinnacle like the tip of a spire, still clenched between her fingers that blanched as blood drained from her extremities. She watched, transfixed like in an ongoing fallacy, as the Zen'in too remained as if crucified below and under her, a savage smile of liberation branded into him as he eagerly awaited for what she couldn't quite believe was deliverance.

But if she lost more quantum drops of time, they would run out, the juncture would be reached and the continuance would begin to reverse and close in on itself to terminate the loop of what she believed was an exorcism being evoked through her body.

All she needs is a little push, he thought in the thrall of mania, eyes bloodshot with a thrill he hadn't felt for years.

Toji's hands clamped down upon the columns of her loose-jointed thighs where the flesh meets hip and bone, his fingers boring into her muscle tissue.

"COME ON Y/N, PUNCTURE MY SICK FLESH!"-he thundered, the compression waves of his voice penetrating even her bones with violence-"PIERCE MY TAINTED HEART, YOU KNOW I DESERVE IT, FUCKIN' DRIVE THE KNIFE INTO ME!"