Chapter 6. The Good News and Not So Good News

Start from the beginning

I pulled into the drive way coming home from Babies R Us and getting some stuff for the baby that we should have before it comes. I grabbed a crib, changing table, and a baby co sleeper. I turned off the car and looked around me. Trees, trees, trees, and more trees. I spotted something moving in the trees in my back yard. I started to get out of the car and once I did my father in wolf form came walking out of the trees. I sighed of relief as he came running towards me. I pat his head and asked him to help me bring the stuff in. He nodded, left to change and came back.

"How was shopping?" he asked.

"It was good. I actually enjoy the time alone shopping than being with the girls to be honest with you." I said laughing. He laughed too and grabbed the crib box. I walked up the steps and Will opened the door before I got there.

"Hey guys!" He said with a smile.

"Hey!" Dad and I said at the same time, then laughing.

"Can you help with the stuff in the car? It's to heavy for me, I had a worker from the store help me. Where's Ash?" I asked.

"She at the main house with Alice and everyone." He said heading toward the car to grab the other baby stuff I got.

Seth was on wolf duty today and couldn't help. I had the guys put the stuff in the babies room and headed to the main house with everyone else. I walked in and Ashlyn was there with Alice doing the same thing all of us do when we are together. I laughed and sat with them looking at things for Ashlyn's baby. I saw some things I also wanted to get for the baby but I needed to know the sex of the baby first.

Alice then shot a glare at me. Then to Ashlyn. Then grandma, grandpa, Rose, Emmett, and Jasper. All looked at us.

"Someone's bleeding.." Alice said.

Ashlyn and I looked at them like they were crazy. Ashlyn examined herself and shook her head. I did the same and saw a puddle of blood on my chair. I gasped and looked at Alice. Dad, Mom and Will all came running over. "We need to get you to the hospital, fast!" My mom said. Will and Ashlyn cleaned the seat as mom and dad helped me in the car.

"Dad. You need to get Seth and have us meet him there. I don't want him finding out later on, I want him to know asap." He nodded and changed into a wolf and left. Mom sped out of the driveway and towards the hospital. " Mom am I ok?" I asked.

"Your going to be fine I promise." She said to me. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

My phone rang and it was Seth.

Seth: Babe are you ok?

Me: I'm so scared. Seth I need you!

Seth: Ill be there when you get there I promise. Ill see you in a minute. Hang in there baby.

We pulled into the hospital and Seth was there with dad. I hugged him and he kissed me on the forehead. "Everything will be ok, I love you sweetie" I looked up at him and kissed him. We all walked into the hospital and I was taken right away thanks to grandpa Carlisle.

We got to a room where they had ultrasound monitors and IV machines and everything. My doctor came in and a bunch of nurses started hooking me up to the monitors. My doctor told the nurses what to do as Seth and I looked around watching them all walk in and out of the room. Mom and dad waited outside with everyone else from the house that showed up. My doctor rolled the ultrasound machine towards the bed. I lifted my shirt up exposing my stomach, and she put the gel on and started the ultrasound.

She sat there for a whole and sighed a few times. She cleaned off the gel in my stomach and left. My doctor was gone for a good solid 20 minutes. When she came back, she brought a few nurses in with her. "Ella, I'm sorry to tell you but you lost your baby."