Chapter 6. The Good News and Not So Good News

(Ella's POV)

"YOU'RE PREGNANT! NO WAY!" Rosalie screamed in excitement as Seth smiled and shook his head. "So how far along are you anyways?"

"I'm probably about a week along, at least I think so..." I trailed off, as I stopped to think about it for a moment, then was interrupted by Rosalie's excited voice again.

"A week ago...that was the night of the wedding. So you and Seth must have been really busy then!" She said with a huge grin on her face.

"NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!" I yelled, everyone laughed and my face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Congrats!" Everyone said at once. I smiled and kissed Seth on the lips.

"What did we miss?" Will said walking into the room with Ashlyn.

"Ella's pregnant!" Alice said jumping up from her seat! Will and Ashlyn looked at each other and smiled.

"Congrats!" They both said. They came over and gave Seth and I a hug. "Speaking of babies..." Will said. "...Ashlyn and I are expecting a baby too!" Everyone gasped and looked at Will and Ashlyn. There was no response towards them at all. "What?" asked Will. Everyone laughed and Will started to get angry. "Why is it that Ella can get congratulations when she says she's pregnant but when I say Ashlyn's pregnant nobody says a word to me?" Everyone stopped laughing. I got up and hugged my brother.

"Congrats to the both of you, really! I'm glad my little one with have a best friend and cousin to grow up with." I said rubbing my stomach. He smiled and hugged me tightly, everyone then came up to Will and Ashlyn, hugged them, congratulated them, and apologized. My dad sat there with an unhappy look on his face. Seth walked over and so did I.

"Jake, what's wrong?" Seth asked as he sat on the couch, and as I sat next to my dad.

"My son. He's unmarried and has a girl pregnant." He said pissed off.

"Dad, he's engaged to her, that's his imprint." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know. But still, he's unmarried!" He said in a stern voice.

"Looks like someone's will have to do some fast wedding planning then." Seth said, I laughed and my dad go up from his seat.

"Son. May I have a word with you and Ashlyn alone please." Will and Ashlyn nodded and headed outside to speak with dad.

"Well it's getting late, and I'm exhausted. I'm sure Seth is too. So we are going to head out and go home to bed."

Everyone waved goodbye and congratulated us once again.

We headed back to the house and I couldn't wait to lay down and fall asleep.

*3 'months later*

I've been looking through baby magazines with Rose, Ashlyn, and Alice picking out things for the baby's room for when we find out if its a boy or a girl. I've been hoping for a girl for and Seth wants a girl also surprisingly. If we are lucky we will have a girl. I've been having the normal symptoms of pregnancy. I go to an actual doctor instead of going to great grandpa for doctor visits. She said my baby is growing fast and is as healthy as a horse. I can't wait for another 7 months when I get to meet my bundle of joy. I never imagined to be a mom so fast into my marriage but I'm glad, I've been waiting for the day I'd have my own kids since Kim, Rachel, and Emily had all of their children at the same time. I always adored and loved children, now that ill have my own ill spoil them rotten. I haven't put much thought into names, Seth gave me some ideas like Nicholas or Sean if its a boy and he said he liked Brooklyn for a girl. I liked them, but I wanted to wait til the baby was born to choose his or hers name.