"I suppose not, but at least let them know that you're fine" I urged her.

"Fine.. I will, in a few hours.."

I sat on my bed and laid down, feet still on the ground. I felt her join me and we just stared at the ceiling for a while. Enjoying each other's company for a few minutes before her stomach started grumbling. She sat up in embarrassment and apologized.

"Let's get you some dinner" I said, she just nodded.

We ended up getting some ramen nearby. She still seemed to be troubled about her situation with her brothers, mostly with Kenzo-San. She did admit that he's her favorite brother.

"He's strict and probably the most protective out of all of them, but he's the one who taught me how to be independent and strong," she started as she finished her ramen.

"He's actually the one who told me to skip gymnastics if I don't like it and to just go for it... go for volleyball, go for the national team.. he's always pushing and supporting me, but sometimes he's just so.. just so..,"

"Just so?"

"He's so bossy" she finished.

"I experienced that today," I admitted.

"Try having to live with him for years," she joked.

We left the restaurant after paying. We walked for a while before she spotted a park. "Look!" she pointed. I turned to where she was pointing at and it was swing set. "Let's go!" she said, pulling me with her.

"Aren't we a little too big for this?" I asked as I sat down on one of them.

"Not me!"

She started swinging slightly before gaining speed and height. I watched her enjoy the swing, admiring her smile.

"Will you catch me?" I heard her ask.

"What?"

"I'm going to jump in.. 3.." she started to count down.

Oh no. She's not going...

"2..."

I got up from the swing and ready myself..

"1!"

At the highest point of the swing, she jumped. Oh shit.

I caught her and fell down, her on top of me. She was laughing, "that was fun!"  She's going to give me a heart attack one of these days. She pushed herself up a bit and we were face to face, just inches away from each other. Her hair falling on the side of her face... I noticed her look down a bit and looked back up. Is she... is she thinking what I think she's thinking? She bit her bottom lip for a second... I would've kissed her right then and there but then... It started raining.

"Crap," she muttered and got up quickly.

I got up as well. It was a light rain when it started, but a minute later it got heavy. We're at least a 15 mins walk from my apartment so we're going to have to make a run for it. I was going to tell her that we can run, but I just saw her standing there, her face facing upwards, eyes closed, enjoying the rain. I stood next to her, copying her... It was relaxing and somehow peaceful. We stood there for a good couple of minutes before we were interrupted by a thunder.

"Ah, crap" she muttered, looking at her drenched self. "Let's get out of this rain," I said. She nodded. I took her hand and we started running back to my place. About halfway there, we stopped on a bus stop with a cover to catch our breath. I looked at her, soaked, hair messy. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back as I tuck some of her hair behind her ear. She blushed a bit. I haven't seen that in so long. Then she blushed more, if that was possible.. but why? I looked at myself and noticed that I was wearing a white shirt and it was soaked and she can clearly see through it.