the truth (8)

Kiara still running away from what just happened in the lake with JJ. 'it was only in the moment' she tells herself. She keeps saying those words over and over again in her head refusing to think about her true feelings.

JJ on the other hand was in complete shock. He knew he liked Kie but he didn't want to step on him and  popes friendship.  After a couple seconds he finally realized what happened JJ starts to run after kie.

Kie stood in the middle of the woods lost. When she was running away she wasn't paying attention to were she was running. She looks around trying to find a landmark or a path way that looked familiar. After spinning around endlessly she came to the conclusion that she was lost. Well, until she heard movement from one of the bushes. Seconds after JJ jumped out  of the bushes and landed on kie.

"kie hey. umm just the girl i'm looking for" he said as he was getting off of her and sticking his hand out to help her up. Kie looked at his hand but got up on her own. She wants feel his skin on hers again but she knows it's wrong.
"jj look" she stated "what happened in the lake was mistake i-i don't like you like that".

JJ was hurt but put on a fake face and said "yeah that's what i came here to tell you". No it wasn't he was gonna tell her he loved her. He loved every little thing about her. The way she smiles at every dumb jokes he makes, and that the only reason he is alive is because of her. He thought about all of that in his head, and decided that he is t going to hide his feelings anymore. they stood there in silent as JJ finally breaks it and coming out with his true feelings.

"no. you know what kie" he said stoping kie in her tracks as she was headed back.  "i liked it. i want to kiss you again and probably after that too" he was walking closer to her as she was stuck in place. "in fact i could kiss you right now"he finishes as they stand there in silence noses touching.

Kie started to breath heavy staring into the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. She thought about how wrong it would be for her kiss him again, but she thought of a plan. "o-ok let's make a plan cause this probably only because we're stuck on an island and i don't want to have to explain to the group or mainly pope what is happening. we can keep doing this but no feelings and we can't tell anyone" she said as she takes a step back.

JJ thought about this in his head. he agreed with it and that this was only because they're stuck on this island with no other hot babes to do. So he finally answered the girl "yeah ok no feelings and no one else knows". She shook her head "yep". He started to come close to her closing the space, and right as their lips were about to touch she says "shake on it first".

"wow really we're really going to shake on it" he replied sarcastically answering the girl. But she kept her hand out with her eyes locked on his "yep". So JJ quickly shook her hand then pull her in with it. "ok we shook on it. now can i kiss you". Kie didn't even bother to answer as she went right in. Their lips  touched it was soft at first but grew more passionate by the second.

JJ and kie finished their hookup and JJ was asleep but kie was awake and staring at him. If only she didn't have to hide the truth. The truth about her feelings toward him, but she did so that the pouges could stick together. Little did she know that their plan is what's going to bring the pouges apart.

pope has finally found camp and is breathing really heavy. "jesus man where have you been"jb yelled as him and sarah have been freaking out. "yeah and we're is JJ and kie?" sarah said. Pope looked around looking for them and stood silent for a minute before finally coming to the realization.
They were together.