awake (2)

They group decided to build a shelter tomorrow, so they just built a fire and went to sleep. JJ can't stop thinking about his and kie's conversation on the boat. They way he looked at her when she said "got room for one more" or they way she looked at him when he woke up from being knocked out. "no, one she was just scared ,and two kie likes pope. I think".

Thinking about kiara made him subconsciously look over to where she was sleeping. She wasn't  there. JJ started to because it their first morning at pougelandia and he didn't know if maybe she got lost or something. He shot up freaking out. "ahhh shit, kie" he whispered. JJ never been the brightest so he just ran off looking for instead of waking everyone up.

He sprinted not even knowing where just looking for her. After a few minutes of running he was out of breath. " okay after this no more smoking" he said to himself in between breathes. Soon he started running into the woods. They suddenly became thick and he heard a noise. He turned his head to see what it was, but next thing he know is a figure tackling him. From all the fake fights with pope he quickly recovers and goes on top. Right as he was about punch he notices it kie. "shit kie i was about to bitch slap you" JJ exclaimed. "yeah like you could" she responded.

They both just realize that JJ is still on top of her and that their faces are really close. "JJ get you fat ass off me" kie yelled. "why do you want to be" JJ responded. "ew" kie said as she pushed JJ's body off of her. " What are you even doing out here?" kie questioned. "oh" JJ says suddenly remembers why he came out here "i- i was looking for you. I mean i noticed you were gone, when i woke up".

"aww was little J scared" kie said teasing him. "ahh yeah very funny" JJ said as he started to walk back. "aww JJ can't you see you stuck with me" kie said as she came up and put her arm around J's shoulder. "ahh shut my head" JJ said as he fell to the ground. "JJ" Kie yelled " oh my god JJ please".

Suddenly JJ grabbed her and pulled her down with him. Soon they were face to face, barely even a inch apart. "god you are suck a dick JJ you know that!" kie yelled. He just layer their and laugh as he stared into her eyes.

"jesus christ guys we thought you two died!!". The two looked to see john b, sarah, pope, and cleo standing there. "yeah guys all we heard was kie yelling" john b added. " i'm sorry. this dumbass decided it was funny to scare me" kie replied. "it was funny; hearing you scream JJ please! JJ" he mocked her in his attempt of a girl voice. " wow do you really think that's funny right now" kie said. "yes kie, i think that's exactly what's funny right now" J sarcastically responded. "are you two love birds done cause it's five am. I don't work good on low sleep" cleo says as she try's to keep her eyes open.

"me and JJ" kie yelled as stepped away from him "never". "damn i'm actually kinda hurt about that" JJ says as he tries to play it off like a joke. Everyone starts walking back, but JJ hangs behind thinking about what kie said. He usually never cared about the sarcastic remarks that him and kie have, but this one hurt. JJ shakes it off and starts jogging back to the group.

Pope came back after he noticed J missing and witnessed the whole thing. He wondered of what JJ was thinking right there, and only one answer came to mind Kiara. "Did jj is awake to his feelings toward kie" pope whispered to himself.

He jogged back with that questioned still in his mind, and of course when he came back to camp they were sitting next to each other. Kiara rolling her eyes to something dumb JJ said, and john b and sarah laughing along with it.  Pope wonders of john b knows. Knows all about JJ feelings.

"yoooo popie!! yohoo! you there dude" JJ exclames. "uh yeah just tried" pope said. "same i'm really beat" sarah added. "okay why don't we just sleep then" cleo yells laying for her self made sleeping bag. Everyone looks at eachother and decides now is probably the time to sleep so, they don't have to deal with cranky cleo.