Avu- huhh! (sighed) umm thankyou Mr.Nigam

She said avoiding looking towards him while Sid just hummed nodding his head.

Sid- now come on you still must be hungry after eating my and that sales girl's head for so many freaking hours

Avu- huhh! inhe bahut fikra ho rahi hai us sales girl ki.
(huhh! he is worrying for that sales girl so much.)

She murmured to herself while rolling her eyes.

Sid- stop talking to yourself and let's go... I don't have more time to waste.

Avu gave him a look while making faces and he just simply ignored her which made her frown.

Avu- that moron have a girlfriend too... I knew it that he is a fucking bastard

She gritted her teeth making disgusting faces while Sid was listening to her like clueless.

Avu- heyy Blacky... we still have sometime together

She said the last part in a fake sweet coated voice glancing at Sid from the corner of her eyes which wasn't left unnoticed by him and he rolled his eyes.

He settled himself on the driver's seat after he confirming Avu got settled on the other seat without doing any new drama and after that he drove back to Nigam Mansion.

As soon they reached back Avu dropped herself on the sofa like a sag while Sid being Sid all disciplined sat properly looking at Avu like watching some alien.

Avu- huhh! Mr. Nigam stop giving me that look

Ignoring her Sid took the glass of water which the maid just have brought and gulped it in a one go.

Then the maid gave one glass to Avu which she accepted gladly and mouthed a 'thankyou'.

Sid pov
I don't get this much tired even after working eighteen hours continuously in office which this girl made me just in her 5 hours shopping

He narrowed his eyes looking at Avu which she didn't noticed.

Avu- God I am getting bored...

Sid looked at her rolling his eyes but didn't said anything and she gritted her teeth.

Avu- don't you all get bored her with your robot boss

She asked from the servants who were at the verge of laughing but as Sid was sitting there they stayed silent while controlling their laughter.

Avu- huhh!

She got up from the sofa and went towards the lots of shopping bags and started searching for something inside it.

Sid looked at her with confusion in his eyes while the servants were standing beside her waiting for her to order them.

Five minutes passed like this and she was groaning as the bags were too much and she was still searching.

Sid sighed gesturing one of the servants to ask her for help and he nodded lightly.

Serv 1- Mam should we hel...

But even before he could complete Avu squealed in excitement. Everyone's jaws dropped when they saw her holding a video game.

The workers smiled awkwardly while Sid's face have turned more blank. Avu understood the surrounding and she said while clearing her throat

Avu- What! after seeing that bastard's face my mood was completely pissed so I need something to do to refresh my mood (smiling sheepishly)

Sid sighed getting up from his place and left from there after gesturing the workers which they understood.

Avu- yaha logo ko baat na karne ki bimari hai kya ?
(Do people here have the disease of not talking ?)

She looked at them in disbelief.

Avu- whatever

She settled herself comfortably on the sofa and started playing her videogame.

Avu- why are you all standing like this ? Come on sit any where... there is lots of space

Maid- thankyou Mam but we are now going for other works

Avu looked at them raising her eyelids.

Avu- does Mr. Wild Cat have restricted you all from sitting anywhere ?

Serv 2- it's not like that mam

Serv 3- infact Sir is soo good just he don't talk or get involved so much

Avu- okay that was surprising as he don't look less than Hitler

This made the servants chuckle and they didn't controlled it this time.

Avu- so does he lives here alone in this super huge mansion ?

She emphasised the word super like a small baby.

Maid- mostly

Avu- Ohh No! (screamed)

The servants got scared by it and Avu realised it and said while chuckling nervously

Avu- hehe I just lost this round... sorry for scaring you all

They smiled at her childish behaviour.

Maid- so please call us if you need anything

Avu- you don't worry...

She said smiling which the servants returned and left from there.

Chapter word- 1340Please vote and do inline comments Tag your fav or worst part

Chapter word- 1340
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav or worst part

😿🍅🍉🐒🐇🚚🕊️😺🐵 for late update and also my tests are starting from Monday and I'll be busy due to Teacher's day tomorrow...
So please don't mind

Your dearest author ~T

Your dearest author
~T.R