Chapter 2

Alberto wakes up with a smile this morning. Not with his usually dale expression because he knows that this day wasn't going to be any fun.

But,now that Y/N was in town,you know it isn't going to be boring.

Alberto leans over his bed to see a peaceful Y/N sleeping on a mattress on the ground.

Massimo had agreed that Y/N could stay as long as she wanted.

" Y/N," Alberto whispered into her ear,making her hum in displeasure.

Y/N POV

I am hearing someone whispering something in my ear.

I open my eye just a crack to see Alberto staring at me. " Morning," I giggle

(Timeskip till after breakfast)

" Come on, Y/N . Today, I can show you all my favorite spots to hang in Portorosso, " Alberto says ,walking towards my vespa and holding on to my hand ."

"  Si Alberto ,just chill," I say and laugh at his excitement. He sounds just like a 2 year old getting a new toy!

We both jump onto my vespa and begin to ride to an ice cream shop.

( Timeskip. 2 weeks later. Alberto showed Y/N all his favorite places in Portorosso.  He also developed feelings for her,but because he has never been in love before, he doesn't know it. The two are presently sitting in Alberto treehouse/hideout)

3rd person pov

" This has seriously been the best two weeks of my entire life!" Y/N sighs as she looks up to the nightsky that's  twinkling in stars.

" Really? I've bet you have seen far better things than this," Alberto says,turning his head to face Y/N.

" Na,traveling is nothing if you have a friend by your side. A best friend, " Y/N says,staring into Alberto's eyes.

As she says those words, Alberto feels his face heat up. He does not know why,but this girl gives him a fuzzy feeling.

Then Y/N starts to shiffer a bit. Alberto pulls her closer,and he hears her hum as she mumbles, barely hear able " Thanks. Now,I'm not  cold anymore. "

Just as both of them were about to fall asleep,Massimo calls from inside. " Alberto, Luca is calling! "

"Coming !" Alberto calls back,gently lifting Y/N off him,trying his best not to wake her up. He smiles at her peacefully, sleeping, and then quickly walks inside to chat with Luca

"Alberto...I'm sorry..

For what are you sorry for?

For me, I'm not coming back home. But I have some great news!

It's ok that you couldn't come back. I understand. What's the great news?

Guilia and I are coming back to Portorosso!

What! Are you surious? When??

Tomorrow with the train. Bye,gotta go!

Bye...

Alberto stares at Massimo in disbelief .

His friend is finally coming home.

" Don't forget your sleeping angel," Massimo says and winks at Alberto as he turns as red as a tomato .

He quickly cilmbs up the hideout, only to find Y/N shivering, and before he could stop himself, he takes a duvet from behind something and puts it over het as he also slids under it

Y/N Pov

I woke up,seeing that I had slept in the tree house and looked upwords ,into the face of Alberto.

I nuggle my face more into his chest,while I think, "When am I going to tell him that I like in. Maybe I shouldn't. Na,that's just a stupid thought in my head."

Just then, Alberto wakes up and looks at me in his chest. " Good Morning N/N. Did I tell you that Luca is coming here.." No,you just did. But I guess we should get ready to head to the train station.."

( Timeskip about 2 hours later. Y/N ,Alberto and Massimo are waiting at the trian station )

" Ugh,the train is 24 minutes late. Or maybe they are not just coming? " Alberto says ,biting his lip.

I take his hand in mine and give it a gentle squeeze. " Shut that stupid Bruno up!"

I didn't realize it,but we were holding hands while we waited for the train.

Just then,we hear the noise of train wheels in the distance. Alberto squels in excitement, and I laugh at how cute it is.

Did I just call Alberto cute!"

Luca's pov

Finally,after 2 years,I finally got to see Alberto again!

" Guilia,I can see them," I excitedly say as I look out of the pier.

There stood my best friend,Alberto, with his classic styled yellow tank top and brown shorts. His hair was curly than ever .

Behind him stood Massimo . It looked like Alberto was almost as tall as his adoptive father.

But Alberto was holding hands with a girl. She had an F/C tank top on with blue jeans, and her hair was F/H.

Then the train stopped. As fast as my legs could carry me,and grap my suitcase and run out of the train. Guilia wasn't far behind me.

" Alberto, it's been so long. Cio,my friend !" I say as a hug, my friend.

Y/N POV

I smile as I see Alberto being happy that his friend had returned.

" Who are you?" The red curly girl asked me after hugging Massimo.

Just then,the hug between Luca and Alberto ended.

" This," Alberto said and putting his arm around my shoulder. " Is Y/N L/N ,my best friend"

I see that Luca cringe a bit as Alberto says 'best friend ',but I let it slip.

" Nice to meet you, Y/N, I'm Guilia, " the redhead says to me as I shake her hand.

Then I walk to Luca. " You must be Luca. Nice to meet you. Alberto told me all about you." I say as I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Luca just mumbled

Luca's POV

I cringe a little bit as we make our way downtown.

It's how Alberto is acting with Y/N. He walks hand-in-hand with her . I just hope they aren't falling in love. That's the last thing my friends need now.