Yandere AU Pt.2

Everyone sat in silence. First Lucky, then William and now Aesop. What's happening? They finished their meal. Eli slowly stood up and walked from the table, to his room. Norton looked over at him and sighed.

"Poor Eli..." he murmured.

Why is Norton caring about Eli of all people. Mike is so much more important. Mike scoffed quietly and poked Norton's shoulder. Norton glanced at him and Mike smiled.

"Do you wanna come to my room and hang ouuuuut?" he purred.

"Oh, yeah sure." Norton answered, standing up.

From behind, they both heard a thudding noise coming closer and closer. They turned to look and saw Helena. She hit her cane on the ground and grasped onto Norton's shirt.

"Excuse me Norton, could I ask for a quick favor? It won't be long I promise." she pleaded, clapping her hands together.

"Of course, I don't mind."

Mike coughed and pouted.

"I'll come to your room afterwards, I'm just gonna help Helena real quick ok dear?"

"Fine."

Helena and Norton walked down the hallway, towards Helena's room and went inside. Mike quickly but quietly ran to the door. He pressed his ear against it and listened closely.

"Thank you very much for this Norton. You're big and strong, I can't reach that box on top of my wardrobe. I have no idea why I put it up there and I think I might hurt myself trying to get it down."

"Don't even worry about it, I'll get it down for you!"

From behind the door, Mike heard a lot of shuffling noises and a small bang. He lowered his head to look through the keyhole. Helena was hugging Norton...

Disgusting bitch.

Mike aggressively pushed the door open, scaring Helena.

"Norton it's an emergency!" he yelled.

"Mike, what's wrong?" Norton fretted

"I... um... nevermind I'll ask Emma for help." Mike smiled, side-eyeing Helena.

He closed the door and punched the wall. He grunted loudly and stormed back to his room, jumping on the bed angrily.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU HELENA!" he shouted, tears streaming down his face.

Why was he jealous because of a hug? Helena is a sweet soul and wouldn't do that to him. But she did...

Bitch.

"I'll fucking end you, you bitch. Just you wait... just you wait..." he whispered to himself, holding his head, banging it against the wall.

The door swung open and Mike paused, turning around.

"Mike?" Norton started, stepping forward slightly. "Are you ok? What are you doing?"

Mike hopped off the bed with a smile.

"Nothing."

Norton paused for a moment, scratching the back of his head.

"Uh... alright then." He chuckled nervously. "You were banging your head against the wall, but I'm glad you're fine."

"Just relieving stress hehe!"

Norton picked Mike up and threw him on the bed, laying down on him.

"I'm tired..."

"We didn't have dinner yet though?"

"I'll skip it for today. I'll have breakfast in the morning."