The Show Must Go On (Slight Smut?)

Mike was about to leave for his performance at the circus, fixing his gloves and hair. Today he was going to be known as Mr. Swifts. He put his hat on and prepared to leave. From behind, Norton wrapped his arms around him, grinning widely.

"Performing again today?" he asked.

"Haha yeah. Are you going to be watching too?" Mike replied.

"Oh of course I will. Gotta be a supportive boyfriend.~"

Mike laughed and put his hand on the doorknob. Norton pulled his hand back and turned him around. Mike raised a brow, confused.

"Norton we have to go."

"I wanna try something fun. You wanna play?"

"I don't understand what you mean but sure. Just be quick." 

"It'll be very quick don't worry."

Norton grabbed Mike's hand and dragged him to their bedroom. He pushed him on the bed and walked to the drawer.

"Norton I can tell this isn't going to be quick..."

"No, no it's fine. We're not doing it, I'm just trying out something."

Norton pulled a small object out of the drawer and came back over to the bed. He pulled down Mike's pants and boxers.

"Hey! Hey! You liar!" he yelled.

"I promise I'm not doing anything further than this. Take a deep breath for me, will you dear?"

What?

Mike complied and Norton shoved it inside him, earning a small grunt. Mike looked down and was extremely confused.

"What did you do?"

"You'll see..."

Mike pulled his pants back up and he left the bedroom. Norton put a tiny remote in his pocket and followed behind. They made their way to the circus and rushed inside. Norton sat in a seat with the crowd and Mike ran backstage.

He looked in the mirror, again fixing his outfit. He fidgeted with his sleeves, brushed the feathers on his shoulders with his fingers and fixed his monocle. He let out a heavy sigh and heard a loud voice over the intercom.

"Welcome everyone, to the Hullabaloo Circus!!! Our performances today are Mr. Swifts, our talented tight rope walker and Margaretha our gorgeous dancer and animal tamer!!!"

Mike quickly prepared his juggling balls and he and Margaretha hurried into the ring. Mike's arms were spread out in the air and Margaretha waved at the crowd. Everybody was cheering and whistling. Margaretha fixed her bowtie and patted down her outfit, which was sparkling with all the lights. She pulled out her whip and smiled widely at Mike.

Mike sprinted to the ladder that lead to the tightrope. He climbed up and stood on the wooden platform, waiting for the show to begin. From the crowd, Norton was smirking, looking up at Mike. The ringmaster stood in the middle and took off his hat.

"Let the show begin!"

He bowed and returned backstage, leaving Mike and Margaretha to perform. From the side of the ring, a lion was released for Margaretha to tame. While whipping, she was elegantly dancing around the ring. She smiled cheerfully at the lion and danced towards the center. At the top of the tightrope, Mike pulled out his juggling balls, starting to walk. Standing on one foot, walking backwards and standing on his hands, using his feet to juggle. Norton was staring up at Mike and leaned back in his seat. He discreetly took the small remote out of his pocket and turned the switch up slightly.