chapter 5

Delhi:

In AR :

In one cabin we can see one woman crying , hugging one man who was caressing her hair and saying some sweet nothings in her ear .

" I can't see her like that nk please do something .........please...." The woman cried

"Baby please calm down. I am sure Nannav has planned something. Do you really think Nannav will leave them just like that? Lav please don't cry baby next week we are going to them na then we will try our best to bring her back to normal . " consoled the man who is other than Nk . And the woman he consoled is yes! Lavanya .

They both are sitting in Aman 's cabin and discussing what's happening and what they should do along with Aman .

" Yes Lavanya !Nk was telling the truth . ASR will not leave them in this birth . They had harmed his life ,his khushi . Do you think he will sit silently after whatever happens ? No not at all!. " explained Aman .

Meanwhile in the downstairs:

Two men entered the AR and saw that the staff members started to mumble to themselves . Of course every word they mumble is a bad word only about them.

Sim and Pam, who are the assistants of Lavanya, also start to mumble.

Those two men saw this and asked "What you guys are mumbling without working. Stop these gossips and start working. We are paying you for working not for gossiping. "

Sim and Pam rolled their eyes .

As soon as those two men disappeared into their cabins .

Sim and Pam started again"Don't know how many days we had to bear these two idiots ."

While in Aman 's cabin also they got to know about the arrival of bastards , Aman through his receiver called Sim and Pam to his cabin ,who were already waiting for the chance to get rid of their work .

Back to Lucknow :

Ak industries:

Arnav was waiting in his cabin eagerly for his Khushi .

Soon he heard the click of his cabin 's door and looked up ,seeing his Khushi he approached her and hugged her .

He took her to the couch holding her hands .

"Khanna, I have already ordered Amit your black coffee. He would probably be reaching, would you like to have anything more like snacks ."He asked Khushi after settling beside her .

For some time silence had prevailed over the cabin ,which was broken by Khushi "Under whose order Meera has stolen my designs ?" Asked Khushi .

Sighing, Arnav said "Investigation is going on, don't worry I will take care of it . "

Khushi didn't say anything. Again the silence has taken place ,Until Arnav asked how her leg pain is "How is your leg pain? Let me check it once ."

"I don't have any pain. " Answered in a hard tone .

He took her leg in his lap and sprayed again, he observed the ankle had swollen more. He decided to take her back home and call the doctor.

"Be here only, I will come just now ." Saying he went to his dad 's cabin to inform him .

Reaching Aravind's cabin through his cabin

"Dad, I am take and going Khushi back home. Her ankle has swollen, investigation reports will be back in sometime . Please check them and let me know who is the culprit ." Even without waiting for his dad 's reply He went away .

Taking Khushi in his arms he reached his car through his lift .

" Where are we going? In the office hours!" Asked Khushi while Arnav tied her seatbelt .

Sitting in the driver seat he answered "To home Khanna where else . Your leg has swollen due to the sprain so.....I am taking you back home ,I don't want to take a risk in your matter ." He drives to Sheesh mahal . Before himself he even called the doctor too .

Soon they reached Sheesh mahal and Arnav again picked her in his Arms .

Carefully he laid her on their bed. Soon the doctor came and checked Khushi .

"It's nothing to worry about . Just don't give more stress to the ankle so that it can heal soon . I am prescribing some medicine and taking them twice a day for 3 days. My ankle will be healed soon . "Said doctor after inspecting Khushi 's ankle .

"Ok doctor thank you !..." . Said Arnav noting the prescription.

After the doctor went off Arnav sat beside Khushi and caressed her hair making her drift into sleep .

Arnav sat there thinking something deeply while patting her head ,his thoughts were disturbed by his phone ring .

"Hi! Dad, any news ? "Asked Arnav .

"Yes! Aru I got who the culprit is. I will let you know soon on the way home ."Said his dad .

"Ok dad. Come soon I will be waiting ....". Saying He cut the call.

After lunch both father and son slipped into the study room to discuss the report given by P.I.

Study room:

"So it's the report my boy ,what are you going to do now ?" Asked Aravind after explaining to him .

Arnav just threw a smirk ,but it's a devil smirk which made his dad smile and imagine the state of the opponent .

Next day :

Arshi's room .

Sun rays were trying to peek through the curtains to disturb Arshi 's sleep ,but they weren't able to disturb them as they were sleeping in each other's arms .

Dadi or anyone also didn't try to disturb them because Arnav has taken leave for two days already . He informed his dad before the day itself . When he asked about Khushi's ankle .

In the evening Khushi was just sleeping on the bed with her eyes focused on the ceiling . Arnav entered the room with a box .

Khushi looked up ,but didn't say anything.

Arnav sat in front of her and kept the box in her hands "Open it Khanna " .

Khushi just opened the box without asking anything ,but as she opened the box , her eyes gave the reaction which Arnav wanted .

As soon as she opened the box she was welcomed by two fishes who were in the aquarium. It made her eyes shine .

Here is the update guys . I kept my promise .
Hope you guys will like it .
And another note is that I changed the name and cover of this story.

Crushed Soul.