chapter 1

Screams:

Help!
Help!
She was screaming like anything.
Struggling to get out of the hands of those vampires,
Who were busy in tainting her body,
Tears of agony were flowing from her eyes ,
For being helplessness,
And ,
For allowing those vampires to take away her innocence .

Her earth shattering screams were not hearable to the animals,
Who were busy in their own world .

With a jerk she opened her eyes breathing heavily .

Feeling some movements behind him he opened his eyes and saw his life is sweating and breathing heavily understanding her turmoil he said " Jaan are you okay please calm down khush you are safe with me everything is fine please calm down". After calming her down a little taking her in his arms securing her from this evil world drifted into sleep patting her head .

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Morning :

Arnav reached downstairs getting fresh up,

He wished his dad and his dadi .

His dad asked him " Aru where is khushi bitiya?" Not seeing khushi beside Arnav as everyday both will come at the same time.

"Mmm dad she is sleeping woh yesterday night again she had a panic attack so ...she is taking rest" explained Arnav midnight incident to his dad.

"Aru again why did something trigger her from the past, from some days she was fine then how now suddenly!" Asked his dad Aravind with worry .

" Don't know dad I am also thinking the same ,am unable to understand anything, I would like to take her to the hospital today. Dad can you manage for today in the office " Asked Arnav

" Sure Aru you take her to the hospital now itself I will book an appointment for you both " Said Arnav dialing the hospital 's number .

Thanking his dad, Arnav went to his room to wake up Khushi.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Sitting beside her on the bed removing the hair tendrils which were falling on her angelic face " Jaan wake up you need to eat something ,jaan come on wake up "

" hmm " moaning little she opened her beautiful eyes which are now holding blank by not showing any emotions at all .

Seeing her like that made Arnav 's heart hurt.

Shrugging his thoughts aside " come on baby go and get fresh then we both can go downstairs for breakfast and then we need to go to the hospital also" said Arnav giving her a pair of clothes .

Taking clothes from his hands " Why hospital something happened to you or dad or dadi? " Asked Khushi with the same blank face .

Arnav said understanding her " We all are fine baby, we are going to hospital for your checkup that's it "

" Why me ? I am fine nothing happened to me " said Khushi .

Cupping her face " I know baby you are fine it's just a normal check up that's it go and get ready. "

Ushering her to the washroom,
He sat on bed waiting for her .

After 10 mins she came out wearing a skirt and top,while her hair combed neatly .

Both went downstairs and started to eat .

Arnav applied butter to bread and given it to khushi,

Where as she started to eat it without any tantrums,Making Arnav and others look at her painfully .

"Once upon a time who used to show tantrums when Arnav eats the same bread and butter is now eating the same bread and butter without any emotions" thought Arnav, his dad and dadi.

After completing breakfast Arnav 's dad told them " Aru I have taken appointment from doctor by 11 you both need to be there . "

" Okay dad, we will start now, " Arshi said .

Arnav and khushi went to hospital,

Arnav asked the receptionist " appointment on the name of Mrs. Khushi Malick. "

Receptionist checked and told them to wait for some time until the doctor will call them.

Thanking the nurse they both went and sat on a bench.

Precap: Arnav 's turmoil.