chapter 4

No one can understand the pain and agony of a victim of harassment.

Somewhere in Delhi in a big mansion shantivan was what was written on it. But the people who are living in that house are really the people who showers love and maintain peace .

Well let's go inside and check who those people are and how they behave.

One old aged woman was sitting on the sofa and barking orders to the servants who were shivering literally .

" How many times I have to tell you to clean Anjali bitiya 's room. I want that room to be clean and tidy by the time she arrives. After many days she is combing back with damadji. Everything should and must be perfect ." Ordered old women .

Who do you think she is ?

Yes! You are right she is Devyani Singh raizada .

Head of Raizadas .

( and ...don't think that her granddaughter has gone out for many days . She just went for two days . Well you guys know right how our elder matriarch gets worry if her granddaughter just goes out for something )

Others will be introduced later .

Now come back to our Lucknow sheesh mahal .

At AK industries:

Jr and Sr. Malick were discussing deals and all in Arnav 's cabin. Whereas Khushi was sitting in her cabin and doing her work as usual.

Arnav 's cabin :

" Aru I think we should keep a meeting today so that we can explain details for the staff about upcoming show " shared an idea Aravind

" I think you are right, dad, let's keep a meeting . " agreed to his father.

After some time all were sitting in the conference room except arnav. ( as you know he was keeping his identity for the moment as shut ) but he was looking everything through his laptop by secret camera which was hidden in the conference room .

Aravind was explaining the main reason for the meeting.

After some time he asked the designers to show the designs which were designed for the show .

Khushi has shared her designs then other two designers shared theirs .

Seeing one of the designer's designs in two of them Aravind was shocked.

Seeing his father's expression, Arnav understood something was wrong .

Aravind was looking in between Khushi and other designers .

Taking their both designs he hurried to Arnav 's cabin .

Making the staff and members in the room startle.

In Arnav 's cabin Aravind explained everything to his son. Both discussed for sometime and decided something .

Aravind came back to the conference room and announced " Guys all the designs are stunning so we decided something . The thing is, Khushi and Meera . I want you both to design anything in front of me here . So that we can select the best for the show ".

Both Khushi and Meera started to design. Khushi was designing calmly like always without showing any emotions.

Whereas Meera was trying very hard to even put the pencil on the paper.

Arnav was watching everything from his cabin . He was keenly observing Meera 's moves .

He called his dad " dad............

....................................mm yeah do that only and after that send Kanna to my cabin."

After cutting the call he leaned on his chair.

Back in the conference room after completing his call with Arnav he asked Khushi and Meera to stop drawing. He took the designs from them and saw them. He sighed seeing the design talent of Meera as he expected she designed nothing.

( Now you guys have understood na what really has happened!)

Meera's hands started to sweat knowing that her doom is going to start .

Giving a glare to Meera Aravind announced " And the results are Khushi is the winner . Her designs are the one which we are going to work on for the upcoming fashion show . Congratulations dear. "

Members in the hall clapped for her except Meera who stood fuming there.

" And another thing is guy's Ms. Meera is terminated permanently from this office and this post .And she knows the reason very well ."

Employees started to gossip about Meera .

Meera felt humiliated and left from there taking the letter angrily .

"All of you get back to work now the meeting is completed " announced Aravind.

Stopping Khushi " Khushi beta CEO asked you in his cabin go and meet him once dear " .nodding her head slightly she walked away to arnav 's cabin .

Please don't forget to vote and comment .