"You taste so good," I praise, grinding against his backside. "I'm gonna give you a reward, alright? If you're smart, you'll be still and take it, understood?"

He whimpers, shaking his head as he pushes himself against the wall more, trying to distance himself.

I laugh, loving how cute he actually is. I tighten my grip on his throat, cutting off his air supply. "I wasn't asking. Are you going to be a good boy and take your reward or do you want me to just fuck you senseless right here? Huh?"

He trembles against my palm, his face turning a pale shade of blue before he finally nods. I release him from my grip, allowing him to breath and move his hands.

~Flashback~

I watch helplessly as Shigaraki goes on and on, talking about some kind of destiny he's supposed to have. Hell if I know what the hell he's talking about.
I study his face for a while, leaning against my palm. When he's not wearing his little hand fetish toys, he almost looks like pretty. He has a feminine face, plump lips and beautiful red eyes. Those feminine features remind me of Kai in a bad way.
But no one can know what that. It's not like I slept in his bed for months, having the best sex of my life. That was until he tried to recruit me into his gang and wanted me dead for declining.
At least one good thing came out of our breakup, besides the Intel I was designed for.
I glance around me, seeing no one here but me and Shigaraki. I open the capsule from my pocket, pouring the powder substance in Shigaraki's tea without him noticing.
He eventually turns back to me with a glare. "Were you even listening?"
I nod, lying oh so easily. He rolls his eyes, drinking the last of his tea. "You're a real peice of work, Dabi. It's a shame we actually need you here."

~End flashback~

I chuckle to myself, knowing he couldn't hurt me even if he wanted to. He's quirkless now, compliments of my ex lover. But also me, in a way. His quirk isn't anything useful anyway. I think he'd be better off, maybe even happier, without it. But he'll never know it was me that blessed him.

Shigaraki whimpers, leaning his arms against the wall, giving me complete control.

I sink down to my knees, rubbing his plump ass in my hands, giving it a rough squeeze. "Thought you could have this nice of an ass and think I wouldn't want it? Heh." I nuzzle my face around the soft cheeks, leaving little kisses all over him.

He grunts against the towel as I force his legs apart a bit. I sniff his clean hole, taking the smell of his strawberries and cream scented soap. "You smell delicious. Mind if I have a bite," I purr.

Before he can even muffle a response, I shove my face into his ass, lapping at his tiny puckered hole.

My eyes close as I groan, rolling my tongue around, savoring his sweet taste. I spread his ass open more, holding his plump cheeks in my hands. I spit into his hole, shoving my tongue into him.

My eyes temp to roll back just from how tight his is as I eat him out. He really is a virgin, probably hasn't even fingered himself before. How adorable.

Stifled sounds finally erupt from him as I feel him get used to my tongue. I pull off, licking my lips. "What? You like that, Shiggy Baby?" I rub my thumb against his hole, watching as his face tenses up.

"You like me touching you like this? Like you're a dirty little whore," I purr. I stand up, pressing my body to his backside as I continue to draw circles around his hole with my thumb.

I trail kisses from his shoulder to his neck slowly, feeling him tilt his head slightly against me. I hum to myself, feeling my cock twitch with anticipation.

My hand reaches over to his mouth, taking hold of the cloth. "I want you to suck on my finger, get it nice and wet. Think you can do that, Shiggy Baby?"

I take the cloth out, letting him choke and gag for a moment. He eventually composes, unable to look me in the eye but I can tell he's holding back tears.

"W-Why are you d-doing this," his voice cracks nervously. "P-Please stop."

"Shhh," I coo, holding up my index and middle finger. "I'm gonna prep you a little so it doesn't hurt as bad."

He whimpers, shaking his head. "I don't want this." I growl under my breath, forcing my fingers into his mouth. "I'm not asking permission. Now, be a good little boy and suck. Unless you want me to tear up your insides so you can't walk for a week."

I chuckle to myself as I feel him suckling my fingers, his eyes closed tightly as tears trickle down his face. "That's a good Shiggy Baby," I praise, kissing and licking his salty tears from his face.

Once my fingers are wet enough, I force one into his hole. His whole body tenses up as a pained whine escapes his lips.

"Shhh. Keep it down or I'll gag you again," I warn, slowly pumping my finger into him.

I feel him eventually get used to it, so I add a second finger, grinding my cock against his cheek.

"Do you like it now," I ask. "You loosened up a bit. How does it feel?"

He shakes his head, letting out a shaky breath. "S-Stop. Please," he begs through tears.

I roll my eyes, scirroring his hole until I find what I was looking for. "Maybe this will help," I whisper, my fingers pressing against his prostate.

His eyes widen, his mouth agape with a bit of drool foaming at the corner of his mouth. I chuckle to myself, thrusting my fingers deeper, abusing the sensitive gland. "Yeah, you like it. I know you do. Your little cock at least does. How can you say you don't like it when I can feel your insides clinching around me, begging me to let you cum?"

He only whines in response as I force him to orgasm by pressing his prostate. His cum paints his chest, some of the sweet milk dripping straight onto the shower floor.

"I'll clean you up in just a second, Shiggy Baby," I promise as I carefully remove my fingers.

I line myself up, rubbing my cock against his ass crack. "Fuck," I pant out, holding his hips as I grind against him. "Sorry, I ain't gonna last long. This ass is too-"

I groan lowly, feeling myself throb. I grab my cock, pressing the tip against his slightly loose hole as I cum inside it.

He tenses up, whining as the hot liquid fills his insides. "Fuckin' hell," I drool, riding out my orgasm as I grind against his hole lightly.

I pull away, letting out a sigh of relief from the heavy feeling in my balls subsiding for now. I lazily turn him to face me as I squat down. I take my time licking his stomach and chest free of his sweet cum, falling in love with the taste of him.

Once I'm finished cleaning him up, I stand, planting a kiss on his forehead. "How was your first orgasm, Shiggy Baby?"

He's completely silent, staring at the water falling from the shower head. I pet his head sweetly, kissing his cheek. "That was nice," I praise. "Thanks."

And with that, I left, leaving him standing there. Frozen.