A Date With Destiny and The Kings

Start from the beginning

"Plus there won't be any distractions to keep her away from us or us from her, we can just focus on one another", Damian interrupts Lucian.

I pretend to ponder for a moment even though I know for sure my mind is completely made up,"Alright I'm in!"

"Great!"

Rose's P.O.V.

I've got to get my mind under control, after that dream I've been a little uneasy around the guys. I heard a rumor once that werewolves can smell a humans arousal, and I don't want to give them the idea that I want them in that way. Not that I'm even ready to go far with them, though my body seems to disagree with that sentiment, and hell even by head.

A steady blush crosses my face as I think back to my dream, our hot bodies writhing together, and the climaxes' they brought me to, and, and,

"No!", I shout as I shake my head to get those naughty thoughts out of my head.

I gaze around the palace garden I'm currently hiding away in. Not that it would take long for the kings to find me, thankfully though they seem to be holed up in their office going over official business, at least that's what Damien told me.

humph liar

And I know he was lying for a fact because I've noticed when he lies he constantly glances over to the left, no matter what. Even when we're completely alone, but that fine they can keep their secrets and I'll keep mine.

While lost in my thoughts I don't notice the three hulking figures coming near me, that is until their figures block out the sun.

"Oh my what happened to the sun?" I ask before finally looking up.

"Hello mate," Lucian says a little to cheery for my liking and his smile simultaneously making me blush with excitement and shutter with unease.

"Uh hello", I awkwardly reply.

"So Rosy we've decided that you don't know us very well, and we want to change that so we decided to take you on a date. If you let us...?" Xavier says his voice trailing off with uncertainty.

Well that's unexpected, they were asking me out? To what? Get to know me better? That's unusual and very human of them, but I mean what's the harm in it.

"Uhh sure?", I say uncertain, my answer sounding more like a question, but that doesn't appear to stop them.

"Great then let's go!" Damien says cheerfully before grabbing my arm and dragging me to goddess knows where. Damien drags me through the garden with Xavier and Lucian following directly behind us. Then in one swift motion I'm sitting on top of Xavier in wolf form while Damien and Lucian stand beside us.

Holy crap

I always forget about werewolf speed until I witness it, or their shifting ability. I know we've made some progress in our relationship if that's what you can call it, because I'm no longer afraid of them even when they are in their wolf forms.

I gripped his fur with all my might, before I knew it we were zooming out of the garden and soon enough we were running through the forest going uphill for some reason.

We zoom past trees and animals, I can feel the wind whipping through my hair, no wonder werewolves love this, this is exhilarating.

Much to soon the ride is over, and we come to a stop, and oh, my, goddess, it's glorious. We stopped near a field of flowers, on the side of a mountain. I hurriedly jump off of Xavier to get closer to the beautiful scene in front of me nearly tripping and falling on my face in the process.

I heard the sounds of bones breaking behind me and I don't dare turn around. Only when I hear the shuffling of clothes stop, I turn around to see three guys smiling like wolves lined up as if blocking something.

Xavier's P.O.V.

We all move out of the way to show her the picnic we set up for her. There's a large basket of food and a big blanket, everything is set up just right.

"You went through all of this for me?, but, but why?" she asks her lips trembling while her eyes fill with tears.

I wrap my arms around Rose, trying to give her all the support I possibly could. She turns in my arms, lays her head on my chest and wraps her small arms around me, even though they barely cover my sides.

I hear a small sniffle followed by a whispered, 'thank you'. My heart warms up, I feel as if I'm going to burst. I can see was Damien was talking about, she makes my heart flutter and I never want it to end.

I twist to look down at her and she looks back up at me, something fills her eyes before her lips part me I'm dragged down for an earth shattering kiss.

Oh my goddess this is heaven

Sparks erupted the second we touched, I now know why Damien wouldn't shut up about the kiss. This is awesome, I feel like the strongest and weakest person alive.

Much too soon the kiss is over, I gaze down a her and a fresh blush covers her face, from ear to ear.

I knew my plan would work

I lean down and place a gentle kiss on her forehead, I get the slightest spark but my god its still amazing.

Edited