Chapter 9: A rival?

Formatting:

"You're an idiot." -Talking

'I hate you'  -Thinking

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV: 

F*ck this, student council these days be wilding. I came into the student council room today, hoping that it would be normal. I am quite far from correct.  I saw a bewildered Kaguya talking to a student I've never met before, probably someone from the grade below. I waited at the door to make sure I wasn't interrupting anything. 

After waiting around for a minute, I just went in. She seemed really lost, and it was for the funniest of reasons as well. 

This girl came to Kaguya for love advice, the Kaguya. From what I know, she has no experience at romance, at all. She can literally win over the president if she became a little more bold. 

Oh well, not my job to interfere on personal affairs. 

I just took over for Kaguya. I may be a loser, but at least I can give decent romance advice.

I just cut in, "Hello! I'm Y/N L/N, what problem do you have? I heard something about a boyfriend?" 

"Oh? Are you the transfer student everyone's talking about? Yes, I'm having a boy problem and I have no idea what to do. I came to Shinomiya-san because she's dating the Kaichou right now. By the way, my name is Yuki." 

"WHAT? NO WE'RE NOT DATING, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" Kaguya yelled. 

The girl smirked, "Then why are you guys together all the time? You guys are always on each other." 

"That's not i-i-important, tell L/N-kun about your issue." 

"Alright then, L/N-senpai,  so basically my so-called 'boyfriend' has been distancing himself lately and I'm not sure why. He's been leaving me on read a lot and I'm starting to get concerned about it. I've tried talking to him in person, but he just ignores me." 

I've heard enough, I'm tired of how clueless people are.

"Drop the guy, he's clearly not interested. I'm sure you can find better guys considering how nice and pretty you are." 

Kaguya is pretty confused right now. She must actually be stupid, I guess it's the life of a sheltered rich girl.

"AHHHH, are you sure Y/N-kun?" 

"Yup, 100%" 

This girl was flustered for some reason, I am just being honest with her. 

"Alright, thank you Y/N-senpai!" 

"Did you just call me by my first name?" 

"Yes I did, sennpaii. Anyways, now that I'm going to dump my boyfriend, I want tips on asking a dude out." 

What the f*ck is this bitch on? I guess I gotta help her, or else the reputation of the student council will plummet. 

Before I could say anything, Kaguya proceeded to say some stuff I never thought she would say, ever. She sounded like Kaichou almost. 

"To win over a boy, you have to seduce him."

Nah, what happened to the sheltered rich girl? What has Ishigami done to her. Now she actually sounds like Shirogane.

[Flashback] [3rd Person POV:]

In the student council room, Shirogane and Y/N are giving dating advice to a boy in their grade.