I'd Rather Be With You: Part 3 (Smut Ending)

When he wandered back into the bedroom, Justin was pulling down his trunks. He had Calvin Klein boxers on underneath, but they were white and had gone see-through from being wet. Matt stopped and stared at Justin's package fully on display under the clinging boxers.

Justin looked up at him and smiled. "See something you like?"

Matt felt himself blush. "I, er... You look so hot."

Justin laughed and stepped over to Matt. "So do you." He leaned in and pecked Matt on the lips. Matt was shocked for a second, then kissed him back. Justin smiled and went over to close the door. Matt dropped the towel and stared hungrily the wet boxers hugging Justin's perfect ass.

Justin closed the door and came back over. He wrapped a hand around Matt's back and pulled him into a kiss. Matt kissed him back, then pulled away hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

"I-I've never done this before," Matt said quietly, then added quickly, "but I want to."

Justin gently rubbed Matt's back. "Don't worry, we'll take it slow."

Matt nodded gratefully and Justin pressed his soft lips against him again. Justin parted his mouth slightly and licked Matt's lips, begging him to do the same. Matt did and loved the feeling of Justin's tongue slipping into his mouth. Matt felt more confident with the older boy and laced his arms around Justin's neck as they kissed passionately, their tongues sliding over each other's.

Justin grabbed Matt's ass and said, "Jump," into his mouth. Matt jumped and wrapped his legs around Justin's waist. Justin supported him with his strong arms and carried Matt over to the double bed while still kissing fiercely.

Justin laid Matt down and lied on top him, pressing his bare body against Matt's. Matt felt Justin's wet bulge squash against his growing erection. He ran his hand over Justin's smooth back as they continued to slide their tongues into each other's mouths.

Justin pulled away and sat up, straddling Matt. Matt pouted at the loss of contact, but liked the feeling of Justin sat on his hard cöck. He stared at Justin's cöck in the wet, see-through boxers, resting on his lower stomach.

"Do you want to touch it?" Justin asked. Matt nodded and ran a hand up Justin's thigh to the huge bulge. He gently palmed Justin's cöck and Justin smiled at him as it started to grow. Matt palmed it until it was rock hard and threatening to break from Justin's tight boxers. Justin slipped a thumb in the waist band and pulled it down over his cöck and tucked it under his balls.

Matt marvelled at Justin's giant cöck and rubbed it gently. Pre cum oozed out and rolled down Justin's shaft. Matt glided a thumb through the cum and rubbed it over Justin's tip. Justin let out a sigh and threw his head back. Matt used his other hand to play with Justin's balls while rubbing his thumb faster over Justin's slit, causing Justin to start breathing heavily. He then started wanking him and Justin gave little moans of pleasure.

This turned Matt on immensely, especially with Justin sat on his crotch, and felt himself get completely hard. Justin shifted slightly and looked down at Matt with a smile.

"I can feel you're getting excited," Justin said. "Do you want me to touch you now?"

Matt nodded with excitement crawling in his belly and let go of Justin's cöck. Justin crawled off and leant over Matt. He parted his lips and placed them over one of Matt's nipples. He sucked and licked it playfully until it grew hard in his mouth. He then kissed his way across Matt's smooth chest and down his stomach. Matt's anticipation grew as Justin reached his lower stomach. Justin left a trail of wet kisses along it as he undid Matt's swimming trunks. He gripped the waistband and inched them down. Matt's trapped erection broke free and hit the underside of Justin's chin as he continued to kiss along Matt's waistline.