I'd Rather Be With You: Part 2 (Cute Ending)

When Matt wandered back into the bedroom, Justin was hunting for clothes.

"I better get ready for dinner," Matt said and reluctantly tore his eyes away from Justin.

He left and went back to his room. He got ready for dinner and headed back outside where they were having a BBQ.

Matt couldn't stop staring at Justin during dinner and wished it was just them.   

After dinner everyone started drinking and a game of truth or dare started. Everyone was older than Matt, so he was worried what he'd be asked when it came to his turn.

They obviously thought him young when one of Justin's female friends asked him the first nonsexual question of the game.

"So, who you crushing on, Matt? You must have plenty of girls throwing themselves at you these days."

Justin immediately popped into Matt's head and he blushed. "No one really."

"Oh come on," one of Justin's other friends said. "Everyone has a crush."

"I don't." Matt squirmed. He hated being asked this with Justin sat opposite him.

"Bullshit," Justin's friend said. "If you're not going to play properly, don't play at all."

"Fine," Matt said angrily and stormed away from the table.

When he got in the house, he wished he hadn't. Now he definitely looked like the youngest. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Justin coming in.

"Are you alright?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, fine," Matt said unconvincingly.

"Come and sit in my room for a bit," Justin said kindly and steered Matt along to it.

Justin shut the door behind them and sat in the edge of the bed, motioning for Matt to do the same.

"What happened back there?" Justin asked as Matt sat down.

"Nothing," Matt said, feeling like a child.

"Matt, come on, that was obviously something. I thought we were friends now."

"We are."

"Then tell me what's going on."

Matt took a breath, before saying, "I didn't want to say because it's not a girl I have a crush on."

"Everyone would have been cool with that."

"I didn't want to say who the person was." Matt looked down at his feet.

"Oh, why not?"

Matt blushed again. "Because it's...it's..."

Justin laid a hand on Matt's. "I like you too."

Matt looked round at him in surprise. "Really?"

"Really."

Justin leaned in and brushed his lips against Matt's. Matt's eyes went wide before kissing him back.

"Feel better now?" Justin asked.

"Much better." Matt grinned.

Justin wrapped his strong arms around Matt and hugged him tightly. He then leaned back on the double bed, pulling Matt with him.

"Let's stay here for a bit," Justin said.

"What about the others?" Matt asked.

 "I'd rather be with you," Justin said and Matt smiled as he snuggled up against him.