On the surface, Mo Qian Yuan and Lei Chen would seem to be entirely different situations, but.....

Jun Wu Xie could still clearly remember. Before the Qi Kingdom's previous Empress passed away, Mo Qian Yuan's reputation among his people had been just like Lei Chen's now. It was not until the Empress passed on from illness and her entire family massacred which cut off all support for the Crown Prince that Mo Qian Yuan was gradually pushed to fall in an abysmal decline, to turn into a highly fatuous Crown Prince.

And with this fiery incident in the Spirit Battle Tournament, it suddenly caused Jun Wu Xie to develop a certain suspicion to sprout in her mind.

Was Lei Chen experiencing the same fate that Mo Qian Yuan had suffered previously?

Hosting the Spirit Battle Tournament was a highly heavy responsibility, but it had been fully handed over into Lei Chen's hands. And not long after the Spirit Battle Tournament had just begun, such a damning slip up had occurred!

"The Yan Country has a total of four princes?" Jun Wu Xie suddenly asked Fei Yan as her head suddenly lifted.

Fei Yan nodded: "That's right. There are four princes. Besides Lei Chen, there are still another three. Among them, we have already met the Second Prince, Lei Yuan, back at the banquet. The other two princes who were absent were the Third Prince, Lei Qiu and the Fourth Prince, Lei Fan. Lei Qiu has the least presence among the four princes and while the Fourth Prince Lei Fan was not borne by the Empress, he was left in the care and brought up by the Empress from young, resulting in Lei Chen and Lei Fan becoming rather close."

Chapter 803: "Insider News (4)"

"If they are that close, back at the banquet at the Crown Prince's Residence, why had even Lei Yuan shown up but he did not?" Fan Zhuo asked, his brow raised.

Fei Yan shrugged his shoulders, indicating he did not know.

"But among the four princes, the one most favoured by the Emperor is the Fourth Prince. But he is still very young and is only fourteen years old." Fei Yan quipped.

"Fourteen." Jun Wu Xie narrowed her eyes. Compared to the other three princes, he was a bit younger. But..... Lei Fan's age had caused Jun Wu Xie to take note of something. She thought about it for awhile but did not talk about that but only said: "It does not matter who is going against Lei Chen. But if that person is using me to discredit Lei Chen, in order to not drag the Zephyr Academy's name into it, our plans will need some adjustments made to it."

They had participated in the Spirit Battle Tournament so that the reputation of the Zephyr Academy could be restored. But if these rumours were to continue to spread, the Zephyr Academy's name would not only not reinstate to its former glory, it could very well become indelibly tarnished.

"You already have something in mind?" Fan Zhuo asked Jun Wu Xie, his brow raised.

Jun Wu Xie replied: "In order not to affect the Zephyr Academy's name, we can only draw our lines clearly with Lei Chen. No matter who is scheming against him, we must not allow the Zephyr Academy to be dragged in. So, we must act before that happens."

She had initially intended to use their relationship with Lei Chen to retrieve the map after the Spirit Battle Tournament concluded. But with the way things stood at that moment, the plans would have to change.

"If we kick up a ruckus, would it draw the people from the Middle Realm here?" Rong Ruo asked.

If Lei Chen asked the people of the Middle Realm to interfere, the companions would not be able to even continue to take part in the Spirit Battle Tournament.