1. The Pretty Red Head

[Nobody's POV]

"We will write to you thrice a week. And James take care of your brother," Ginny instructed.

"Yeah Mum. I will," James replied.

"What if I become a Slytherin ?"Albus asked.

"We will disown you right away. Same goes for you Rosie," Ron said jokingly. Rose and Albus looked mortified. Hermione and Ginny rolled their eyes.

"We will love you all all the same. Your house doesn't define you. It's on you on which path you choose to follow," Harry said.

"Where are Lily and Hugo ?" Harry asked.

"Oh they are with Louis, Bill and Fleur," Ginny said, "Now come on boys give me a hug. You won't be seeing me for around 10 months." James and Albus hugged her and from nowhere Lily joined in for the hug.

"I want to go to Hogwarts too. I can't wait another year," Lily whined.

"We'll make it up to you by buying you and Hugo an ice cream on the way back home," Ron whispered in her ear.

"Uncle Ronnie, you're the best !"

James rolled his eyes and said ,"Well bye people, I 've to find a com-"

"What happened James ? Oohh," Harry said. A really pretty red head was passing by, pushing her trolley. Her truck had the initials J E. Harry smirked and nudged Ron who smirked and nudged Hermione who suppressed a laugh and nudged Ginny who smirked and nudged Lily who smouldered a squeal and nudged Hugo who proceeded to nudge Albus but it looked like his eyes were on the red head girl too.

"Hey mate!" Fred called out to James which woke him up from the trance.

"Hey. Do you know who she is ? I didn't see her last year. Maybe she's a first year like Rosie and AL. This year is going to be interesting," James said messing up his hair and the Wotter kids boarded the Hogwarts Express.