///39///

Hwa?

San?

Yh. It's me.

Oh my Beautiful God! Where are you? Are you back!? I am coming. Tell me where?

Hwa, calm down. I am coming to the pack main house and..I have brought a present as well with me. Oh! And do me a favor, ready the sweet house before our arrival. I am also bringing some important guests with me.

Okay! Any idea, how much time?

Mhm,.. maybe five hours or so. We have entered the territory.

Right. Will be done.

Knew I could count on you.

Anytime.

Anytime.

______

Seonghwa smile as he off his personal link with san.

He's so glad that san is finally back.

Sighing, seonghwa makes his way towards the pack house unknowing the upcoming things.

Wanting to celebrate the return of the true blood.

______

San looks up in front at the omega who was looking-no wait, spacing out while face towards the opened back of the cart besides the two as san and wooyoung both were sitting on the edge of the cart, across each other.

(This type of cart and imagine. Woosan are sitting on edges across each other while yeji and her father on back side with boxes and all while rowoon sleeping while nestled against wooyoung side.)

Who did they end up like this?

Right, yeonjun dead and wooyoung is now once again a widow.

Yes, maybe, I don't remember, If I have already recall it or not but, just like a divorce in marragie, the bond breaking is also like that but more painful.

As it's a break between souls. So, it isn't this much pain or something which could be fatal but, three times already? If it's not fatal then it sure leave a bad impact on the particular mind, heart and soul.

Scars which only that person vould see.

Scars which CAN'T be refilled.

Which can't vanished.

Embraced in the particular's blood and.

A bleeding bloody wound that can't be heal forever.

San open his mouth to say something but then close it and clear his throat.

No response from the omega.

San glance at yeji who was stroking her old sleeping, head in her lap father lovingly.

Yeji shrug when san looks up at her.

San sigh and turns to wooyoung who was still spacing out.

"Wooyoung..? Omega?" San tries then again looks at yeji for help who rolled her eyes and urge san to keep carry on.