lucifer

Years after she left, Meredith returns to Seattle Grace now renamed Seattle Grace Mercy West for a case that her friend Chief Hunt called her in for. She had known Hunt because couple months after she left, she decided to join the military because why not. They became close friends they looked out for each other and told one another everything. When they returned back home they went there separate ways but still stayed in touch. Now as far as the people from her intern class whom are probably still residents, radio silence...well except for Karev. In the beginning they never really liked each other but soon enough they were inseparable. He was the first person she called when she left. She told him not to do anything stupid that will get him kicked out of the program. They visited each other and talked every day so their was nothing missed between the pair.
She will be in Seattle for the next couple of days, but she only plan to see everyone on the last day.
She walked straight to Owen's office and stayed there before she had to check on her patient and leave.
"Hunt!"
"Lucifer...."
"So your just going to sit there and not give me a hug?" she smiled a bright smile when he got up and hug her. The pair was busy catching up when someone came knocking on his door.

"Dr. Yang come i-. He was stopped by Meredith vigorously shaking her head no. "Actually what seems to be the problem."

"There's a trauma coming in... and you...weren't answering you page so I came to let you know." You could hear the uneasiness in Cristina's voice when she wasn't allowed to come in but nevertheless she delivered her message.
Cristina rushed back down to the pit to tell everyone about the redhead she just saw in the Chief's office. "So I went to tell Owen that there was a trauma and this redhead was in there."
"Maybe it's a new attending." One of the new Mercy Wester's said to her. When they all agreed they got back to work.

.....................

It was now the next day and Meredith got to the hospital early to do the surgery she was called to perform. Since she was avoiding everyone, she made sure that they would be off or doing surgeries of their own so there was no chance that they will cross paths. The surgery went well except for the minor mishaps that could happen to any surgeon in an OR. She worked with Hunt and some scrub nurses that were new to her. There was some interns in the gallery taking notes from the surgery but there was not sight of her old friends which she was grateful for. She was doing post-op notes when this tall man with blonde and gray hair walked up to her.

"Hi I'm Dr.Sloan."

Dr.Grey, but my friends call me Lucifer, nice to meet you. She shook his hand and smiled a little towards him.

"Say Dr.Grey how about you leave this work alone for now and come and get a drink with me? You could see the smugness growing on his face. She found this amusing because he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

I'm sorry Dr. Sloan but if you are trying to hit on me it's not going to work my love. I have girlfriend back home and she will kill me if I cheat on her especially with a man. But we could be friends, you seem fun... It was the best way she could let him down without really hurting him. But she didn't lie she does want to be friends.

"Well alrighty then I *beep beep* I'm so sorry but I have to go. I'll catch you later. Was all he said before he ran off to God knows where. Meredith took this time to make a run for it. So she left the hospital and went to the hotel she was staying at.

...........................

This is her last day in Seattle. Meredith now made it her mission to find Alex and Dr. Sloan. Alex to say hi and goodbye and Dr. Sloan to give him her number so they could stay in contact. She took out her red pantsuit outfit and her black heels and put them on. She also curled her hair a little and let it some of the curls drop on her shoulder. She grabbed her coffee mug and she was out the door back to the hospital for the last time.

 She grabbed her coffee mug and she was out the door back to the hospital for the last time

Hours later after she finished checking on her patient. She was letting down yet another doctor who was trying to win a chance with her. When a two familiar voices caught her attention..

Alex Pov

I'm walking to the main nurses station with Cristina, George, Izzie, Addison, Mark, Derek, Richard, Bailey and Callie when I saw the back of my bestfriend."See that's the redhead I'm talking about." Cristina said to us. "She looks like a resident rather than an attending." Callie said to us and they agreed. I couldn't help but laugh and I notice Mark laughing also. "Trust me she's not." He said after he finished laughing. "How do you know her?" I asked him and everyone turned to hear his answer. "I met her last night when I was hitting on her but turns out she's gay so she said we could be friends." "Classical Sloan." Richard exclaimed while shaking his head."What's her name?" Derek asked the both of us, but obviously it looks like Mark's doesn't know but he answered anyways "Lucifer is what she told me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you know her real name Alex?" Izzie asked me. "Matter of fact I do. You all do also. Should I call her over?" They rapidly nodded their heads. "Mind you tho she's not the same person as before that's why we call her Lucifer." "Yo Luci!" She heard her name being called from Alex. She quickly wrote down her number on a piece of paper so she can give it to Sloan, she folded it and turned around slowly while saying

"You do know that it's Lucifer and not Luci Evil Spawn....Oh..I see you brought...people and Dr.Sloan. Numerous emotions roamed freely across her face until she recognized the others as they looked at her shocked as if they never thought they would never see her again.

"Yea this is Derek, Addison-." She stopped Mark before he could say anyone else's name. I'm sorry but I know them already. I used to work here during my internship.. "Come on Luci, don't be like that you haven't seen them in years." Alex looked at her with a devilish smirk on his face. She copied the same smirk and said

"Dr.Karev do you want me to take my personal scalpel and carve you eyes and heart out to feed it to my dog, I'm pretty sure she will enjoy it." "You wouldn't dare." Alex whispered to her. All of them watched as she pulled the scalpel from her back pocket and grazed it across Alex cheek drawing a small amount of blood. He pulled back and winced in pain as she just laughed.

"So Meredith are you back for good? Derek said quite hopefully which caused her to roll her eyes but she answered truthfully " I'm sorry but I can't even if I wanted to, I have a practice to run, and a girlfriend in Boston...matter of fact I need to get going."

She began to walk off when she forgot to give the paper to Sloan which holds her number. So she ran back and slipped in his lab coat. " Call if you need anything or if you're in Boston my love." She whispered in his ears. "I really have to go now. Bye Alex, I hate you and your people.""You love me and hate them."
"No I hate you too." She sticked out her tongue and walked away when she heard "RUN MEREDITH." From all of them she looked back but it was to late Alex already picked her up and threw her on his shoulder carrying her out the hospital door. The look of defeat on her face as she wiped the hair out of her eyes caused all of the to erupt in laughter."Now we know where goes when he has vacation." Bailey said to the remaining people. "I bet as soon as he gets his board results he's gone to Boston to work at her practice." Addison spoke up while the others nodded their head." I'm gone too. I mean her practice is one of the most successful out their. You know if you treated her better she would probably offer jobs."

"Yea." Was all each one of them could say.