Who says...my love..

This is like a part of a chapter in one of the books I wrote. It's just to see the different part of it. Plus I really like Addison and Alex being friends

6 years later

Meredith walked in to the main conference room with Jackson, Mark, Amelia, Lexie, Maggie and Arizona. Although Richard said that they should be there at 9 they came early so they can blend into the crowd. Meredith wore her light purple scrubs because she's the damn chief of the hospital now so she do what she can, while the others had worn the hospital attending scrubs. Since she was tiny she fit in without anyone seeing her. The main reason they came early is because she wanted to surprise Alex and Addison because she promised that she will be back someday. She also promised Alex that when she got back that she will ask Addison to be her girlfriend when she came back.
Good thing for her she was seating just behind Alex and Addie who was sitting with her old co-workers. She texted Richard that they were already there so her could start. While Richard was talking Addie and Alex had their own conversation going on which Meredith listened to tentatively.

Alex: Soo Montgomery. Now that I know you're in love with Meredith. What do you like most about her.

Addie: Well I don't know...I mean there's a lot to chose from, like her ocean blue eyes that sparkles every time something excites her or the way her nose scrunches when she confused. I also like the ways she take care of you and all the people close to her. Just here aura in general. Although she could be dark and twisty sometimes but she is generally bright and shiny. Now if you tell her any of that I'll kill you myself respectfully now.

Alex: You love me too much to do that so I'm not scared.

Addie: True.

Meredith listened to their conversation and sat there in awe. Addison really liked her that much...stratch that loved her that much to notice all those things. Arizona was also listening to their conversation so she asked Mer what she was going to do about this.

Mer: I don't know Zona...wait nevermind I have a plan. She pulled out her phone and started to text Addison

My Addie❤

Mer: Addie.I have something to ask you.

Addie
What is it?

Mer: Will you be my girlfriend?

Addie: What makes you think that I want to be your girlfriend

Mer: Because I just heard the things you loovvee about me:)

Addie
How did you?

Mer: Because I'm more than a woman, I am a Goddess.

Addie
Wow.
Even if I say yes your not here.

She was going to respond when Richard started to call them up.

Richard: Without further ado let's welcome the new Chief of Cardio Dr. Maggie Pierce, the Chief of Peds Dr. Arizona Robbins, the Heads of Neuro Dr. Lexie Grey and Amelia Shepherd, the Heads of Plastics Dr. Jackson Avery and Mark Sloan. Last but not least your new Chief of Surgery Dr. Meredith Grey.

But before Richard called her name she shot a text back to Addison saying " Who says I'm not here my love". They got up and made there way to the stage. Since Meredith dyed her hair red, it was hard for Addison and Alex to notice because it could have been one of the other girls, but when Meredith got on the stage Addison gasped at her new hair. Meredith rocked the red hair better than her. Long story short Jackson passed out, Meredith took action and ask to get him a CT leaving her there by herself. So she sat on the edge of the stage grabbed the microphone and said "Shows over you can all go back to work now." They all listened and got up to go when to go out the door Alex said

Alex: Come on Montgomery let's go..

Addie: Where Karev?

Alex: To Meredith.

Addie: But she wanted us to leave. Alex sent a glare and her causing her to give in.

Addie: Fine. Your really lucky I love you both. She rolled her eyes and headed down the stairs when Derek asked her where she was going. Her only response was "I'm going to see my love Derek." She ran off not wanting to her what Derek or the others had to say. When she got there Alex hugged Meredith then it was her turn. Smirking at her Meredith wrapped her legs around hers and pulled her into the hug.

Alex: So how are you?

Mer: Well considering that my brother could die today and there's nothing I could do..I could be better....

Addie: Did you miss us?

Mer: Yes I did. I missed Alex smugness and your cute face. You know you didn't answer my question. Yes or No. She nudged Addison's shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows.

Addie: Yes. She said rather excitedly which caused Mer and Alex to laugh at her.

Alex: I'm guessing you asked her? He questioned mainly to Meredith who just nodded her head then kissed addie on the lips.

Alex: Good now I get to be a bestman.

Addie: Damn right.

The trio walked out of the conference room and went to OR gallery to watch Jackson surgery with no care in the world because they was now reunited together and had no plans of changing that.