"Ah yes. The classic 'I will leave tomorrow's problem to tomorrow's me.' hahaha." Tanaka joked.

All of them looked forward to the Nekoma team. This match is important to them, afterall.

Nekoma is their friends, and also their teachers. Many things Karasuno have learned from them. Bonds were created throughout countless practice match done.

Coach Ukai maintained his usual demeanor. He was thinking hard from the moment he stepped on the bus, to now. His eyes lit up, and then, he reached his phone and type a message.

Luna stood at the audience as usual. But her face was not cheerful like always. She got this worried and unsettling expression. The things happened in the morning shook her to core. The way she heard the boys confessed that they manipulate her was something she felt bad. She kinda know how manipulation was not good...taking advantage of someone is bad, and so on.

She was confused of all the things that had unfold.

Her phone dinged. A message from her dad came in.

She understood...a farewell is gonna happen.

***

"Kitten doesn't look good. Is she okay?" Lev asked when he saw Luna looked down.

"Lev, come on! Focus to this game dude!" Kuroo change the topic. The more he thinks about this morning, the more he felt uncomfortable. He didn't know what's in for them in the future. Will Karasuno finally snapped and go crazy? Will Ukai moved somewhere else with Luna because he wants to avoid bunch of boys obsessed with his daughter?

Kuroo didn't know. It would be good enough if he know she is well and happy. They have given up on the ridiculous idea to possessed her anyway.

The whistle blown. The match begin.

Karasuno vs Nekoma.

The sound of the volleyball hitting the floor, or the voices of the players echoed on the court. Every moment was carved deep in Luna's heart. Somehow, seeing the two teams play, she felt overwhelmed.

As the match end with the final set won by Karasuno, Kenma sat on the ground with a tired face. He was sweating all over. He felt grateful as he got to play. It was fun. He got to look at every faces he spend time with on the court.

"Kuroo, thank you for getting me into volleyball." Kenma said to Kuroo. The rooster head was loading for a while to digest the words, but soon expressed his shocked. "Eeehhh?!" Kai and Yaku laughed at his late reaction. As the match ended, both team have satisfied looks on their faces.

They lined up to shakes hands. When Kenma shakes hands with Hinata, he lift his chin up and smiled at Hinata. "I had fun." Hinata, obviously was very happy to heard that. If only the net was not in between them, he would definitely jump on Kenma and hug him tightly.

Suddenly, Kenma's eyes widen to a certain direction of the audience. "That..."

The nearest boys glanced to the direction he looked at. Soon, other boys also looked up to see what he saw.

"She is crying..." Kenma muttered. 

Luna was crying.

Her tears fell without a hint of stopping. Her face...shows a mixture of happiness and sadness, with a pinch of proudness.

She wish...she could just stay like this with them. But alas, people grow up. There were dreams need to be pursue. Things changing. At last, she understands that after watching Karasuno's many games. They were different from her. She didn't have dreams. She didn't have skills. The only thing she have was her family and friends.

She clutched her phone tightly. She hoped she could turned back time and enjoy the same joyful day she had from the day she meet them all.

The message from her dad, that she received just before the game begin was; "Say goodbye to all your friends."

Ukai have made up his mind. He cannot delay anymore. He need to separate her from these obsessive boys. The WHOLE TEAM loved his daughter was too much. Who knows how many more boys out there loved his daughter. The more he wait, the more brazen actions may happen to Luna.

The boys were still young. Maybe they were just confuse of their feelings. Maybe they just got mixed up their sympathy for an abused girl to love. Maybe. However, he need to remove Luna from their life so that the boys' could think calmly without being influenced by Luna.

He planned to continue Luna's treatment outside of Miyagi. He was not sure where, as long as it was not a place they had went to.

Luna covered her mouth with her palms as she sobbed. Her shoulders were trembling.

"Goodbye..." She whispered.