CHAPTER 21

"Korai!" A tall, brunette boy called over. His face was gentle and cool. And he was wearing the same uniform as Korai. "What are you doing? The match before us is ending."

Luna looked up to the boy. She was impressed by how tall he was. "Like Tsuki.." Luna mumbled to herself but was heard by the tall boy. He turned to look at Luna with a smile. "Hmm? Hi." He greeted her.

Luna replied to be polite. "Hello, I am Luna." Luna introduced herself. At the mentioned of her name, the brunette turned his head to Korai. "Oh you are Korai's angel." His eyes widen. Korai turned red, remembering he have told the brunette about his dream girl.

The brunette chuckled when he received deadly stares from Korai. "My name is Hirugami Sachirou. You are indeed a little cutie." He said tucking a hair behing Luna's ear.

"Ahh! You shameless! You just met her and you already touch her!" Korai went to push Hirugami away. "Let's go!" They both walked off to their match.

Hinata and Yamaguchi were going to see the match, but Luna wanted to walked around more. So she told them she will be fine alone.

While walking, she opened her bag to reach for candies. Unwrapping one, she put it in her mouth while her right hand holding the packet. She continue to look around and see many new faces with various uniforms.
She would never be bored to walk around and look at those people. 

"You are a meanie!" A yell reached her ears. She found it familiar, so she turned her head to look at the source of the sound.

There, she found a group of boys with maroon jacket and white pants. They were all sitting on the floors with their bags around. Seems like they were eating at that time. The boy who yelled have a blonde hair. He seems like arguing with a boy who have... A same face with him.

Luna recognized the blonde, it was Atsumu from Kageyama's video call. But now, she was a little hesitant to say hello to him.

'That looks like Atsumu...but who is the one with the grey hair?' After contemplating for a while, Luna walked to the boys.

"A-Atsumu?" Her soft voice broke the twin's argument. And also, her voice gained the attention of other players. They all thought it was another Atsumu's fan girl.

Atsumu who heard his name called quickly look at the caller. When he saw Luna's face, he immediately stand up straight. "Luna! Hello! So you are here!" Atsumu couldn't hide his excited voice when facing the girl he habe been talking about non-stop.

"Hehehe! I got it ri-right! I remem-ber you!" She exclaimed, feeling quite proud of herself. As Luna showed them her sweet smile, the boys felt their hearts were struck by Cupid's arrows.

Atsumu couldn't resist the urge go hug her, thus he did that. He circled Luna's small body with his hands tightly. 'I am not dreaming! She is real!' Luna patted his back gently.

Osamu fingers twitched, wanting to hit Atsumu for some reason. But before he do so, Kita come forward. "Atsumu, who is this?" Kita asked looking at Luna.

It was very rare, as Kita never really care of anyone was meeting with Atsumu. It was normal many girls searching for the Miya twins. None of the Inarizaki team ever interested in their fangirls. But, this one particular girl seems to catch their eyes. Even Kita straightforwardly asked Atsumu about Luna.

"This is Luna. She is...friends with someone I know from Karasuno. I met her through video call at the camp." Atsumu told Kita with a big smile while holding Luna's hand.

"Luna, this is Kita. He is our captain." Atsumu said looking into her clear eyes.

Just like always, he bowed to Kita and said hello. Kita then patted her head with his indifferent face. But his ears were both turned red when he saw Luna leaned into his hand.

"You see how cute she is?! I just want to make you my wife!" Atsumu said hugging Luna.

"Oh and..this is my twin, Osamu." Atsumu pointed to the grey head. "Hello, Luna." Osamu give her a small smile.

After that, one by one Inarizaki introduce themselves to Luna. Akagi turned into stuttering mess when he spoke to Luna. While Aran was still maintain his sweet demeanor. Ren's face flushed red but he still keep calm. Ginjima seems shy but he manage to maintain eye contacts with Luna. Suna directly asked for Luna's phone number, in which Luna gave him without question.

They still have some time before their match started, so they were messing around with Luna for a while. Tellinb jokes and so on.

But Atsumu, being the devil he is, thought it was a good idea to show Luna a scary video Suna sent him. He imagined maybe if Luna got scared, she would jump into his embrace. Such a wishful thinking.

"Luna. Look at this video." Atsumu grinned. Luna looked at the video intensely. There were nothing going on other than a rocking chair, a tv and some other things. Then, the rocking chair suddenly moved without anybody sitting on it.

Luna's heartbeat quicken when she saw this. "Is this...a sca-scary video?" She asked fearfully at Atsumu.

Atsumu lied to tease her. "Nope. Just watch it." He said with a smile. Osamu on the other hand squinted his eyes at Atsumu. 'What a fking assh★le.' He thought with a frown.

Luna continue to watch anxiously, when suddenly, there were ghost appeared on the screen surprising Luna. Her heart jumped and she immediately ran away from Atsumu while screaming. But Atsumu chase the poor girl with the ghost on the screen. "G-Go away!" Atsumu laughed evilly.

Luna found the most reliable person; Kita. She quickly hugged his waist and burried her face in his chest. "At-Atsumu s-sca-scared me! He cha-chased me with the gho-ghost!" Luna cried while complaining to Kita. Her shoulders was shaking and she was hiccuping non-stop.

Kita rubbed her back softly and kissed the top of her head. "Atsumu. Stop it." On his command, Atsumu quickly stop on his track and hide his phone in his pocket. "It's okay Luna... don't be afraid. I'm here." Kita whispered in Luna's ear. His usual monotone voice soften a lot and ot sound so gentle.

Luna calmed down and turned her head to Atsumu while still clutching Kita's clothes tightly. She glared at the blonde, appeared to be mad. "You mea-meanie!" However, Atsumu and Osamu could not take serious on her being mad. Her eyes were all teary and her nose turned red. She looked extremely adorable at the moment that Osamu couldn't help but pinched her cheeks.

Suna chuckled seeing Luna trying to be mad but still hung to Kita and wouldn't let go of him. He have carefully record all of this happened. He saved the recorded video in a new file under the name; 'LUNA🦊'

*******************************
Warning: not suitable for weak heart audience.
The video:

Okey so here's another fanart to calm your heart.