eighteen

TMZ

Exclusive: Chris Evans and Y/n González seen cuddling up all night at some Atlanta's nightclub
03/26/2019 by Eric Johnson

Chris Evans was seen yesterday night cuddling, dancing and talking all night with his alleged girlfriend, Instagram star Y/n González, Salma Hayek's daughter in a private party that took place in Atlanta, where the Marvel star is filming the fourt...

Chris Evans was seen yesterday night cuddling, dancing and talking all night with his alleged girlfriend, Instagram star Y/n González, Salma Hayek's daughter in a private party that took place in Atlanta, where the Marvel star is filming the fourth Avengers movie. They were even seen leaving the club together after having a heated argument.

Some sources say they have been spending the last few days together. If there was doubt about them being official now there's definitely any, say some of the people that saw them together. But who knows? Maybe they were a thing and already broke up. What do you think about this? Were they official and broke up? Leave your opinion down below.

~~~<*>~~~

–Y/n, could you get the door for me? –asked Zoe from the kitchen.

–Sure, no problem. –I said.

I turned my phone off after reading a TMZ article that Grace had just sent me. I stood up, sighed, dropped my phone on the couch and began walking towards the door.

My mind was all over the place, still mad about what happened a few hours ago before Chris took me home to Zoe's and now, I was worried about my mom finding out those articles that revealed where I am. I was so distracted that forgot to check who it was from the door's peep hole and went straight to open it.

In front of me was Chris holding a flower bouquet and flashing a worried smile, he was probably wondering if I was still mad at him. I sighed once again and shook my head looking down. I knew I couldn't be mad at him, we're not dating, he's not my boyfriend and he doesn't owe me an explanation but still I felt somewhat hurt when that blonde girl appeared, throwing herself at him and saying all those things.

 I knew I couldn't be mad at him, we're not dating, he's not my boyfriend and he doesn't owe me an explanation but still I felt somewhat hurt when that blonde girl appeared, throwing herself at him and saying all those things

–Forgive me? –he nervously asked.

–There's nothing to forgive you for, you're not my boyfriend, you don't owe me any explanations.