nine

Chris' POV

–I'm going to kill you. –I said at Seb, who was about to leave the make up trailer. I just hope Y/n doesn't think I like her after that video I sent her.

–You're welcome, lover boy! –he said closing the door but soon after it was opened again.

–Morning, Evans.

–Hey, Chris.

–Hey, girls. –I mumbled to Scarlett and Elizabeth, who sat next to me. I couldn't speak properly since the make up artist was doing her magic and applying some fake injuries on my face.

–I love this girl, Y/n. She's so funny! –said Lizzie.

–She is. –I agreed, smiling unconsciously.

–So, first things first. Is she dating someone? –asked Scarlett.

–I don't know...

–She isn't but there's this boy who clearly likes her, he always comments on her posts. His name is Charlie Puth, he goes to Berklee but takes a couple classes at Boston Uni and that's how he met Y/n. –Lizzie said looking at her phone and Scarlett and I, turned to see her clearly shocked. I could see that even the make up artists were surprised but tried to hide it.– What? –she asked lifting her shoulders after realizing we all were staring at her.– As soon as Scar asked for my help I started doing some research.

–Told you she'd be a great addition to our plan. –Scarlett said.

–What plan? –I asked once again and the both of them rolled their eyes and said "ugh, men" in unison, just like Scarlett had texted me last night.

–To get the girl!

–Now we know you have at least one opponent so we have to move fast. Have you talked to her since yesterday? –Scarlett took my phone and unlocked it pretty easily. I didn't know she had the password to it.

–Hey! How do you know my password? –I said snatching the phone from her hands.

–It's Dodger's adoption day. And that dog is like the most precious thing you have so it was easy to put two and two together. –she was now the one lifting her shoulders.– Why so defensive? Do you have your nudes there or what? –she joked but I chocked and started coughing since I was sipping coffee when she said that.

–Ew! –they both said.

–I don... don't.

–No, no, it's too late now. –said Scarlett looking somewhere else and Lizzie just shook her head.

–Who did you send them to? –asked Scarlett with a smirk on her face.

–Okay, are you in a sort of relationship with someone? Because then it won't be fair to try to start something with Y/n.

–No, no. I'm not talking to or seeing anyone at the moment. And I didn't send it to anyone, I just took it.

Their stares let me know they didn't believe me. By the way I said it I wouldn't have believed me either but I was being honest. It took me a while to convince them of this and after they dropped it, I let them read the conversation I just had with Y/n. They kept nodding, ocassionally smiling and saying things like "okay...", "good, good".

–Damn, Seb. –they laughed.

–Okay, probably she already suspects you might like her but we're not a hundred percent sure of that.

–Yeah, I agree with Liz, however, probably she likes you too. But it's obvious that both of you are only starting the flirty getting-to-know-each-other friendship. Before we proceed, with what you know about her, could you see a future with her? Are you interested in pursuing a relationship with her?