Not-so-humble Beginnings

The Addams'. They are well-known for their behavior in and out of their household. They are often shunned by the community for enjoying things such as torture and death.

The L/N's. Quite the opposite of the Addams. They are known for being brave, contributing to the community, and attending church regularly.

These two families have been fighting ever since their ancestors met. The names haven't changed a bit since. Most of the populace tries to keep them distant, because wherever they meet, destruction is soon to follow.

Now, the Addams had two children. Pugsley and Wednesday Addams. They were known to be similar to their parents in some ways, yet slightly normal in others. Of course no one would dare say this, as the Addams bloodline has had several times where the children seemed salvagable. This always backfired.

The L/N's, on the other hand, had one child. He tried his best to live up to his parents expectations. He was the epitomy of normal. This, of course, was heinous to the Addams. They had a plan. To make sure that the boy would change, even just a little. This never worked as well, as they never knew one thing. Young Y/N was NOT normal. He could not die by normal means. He had a will of steel, that made those who opposed him quake in fear. This, as you can imagine, made the Addams drawn to him without knowing why, practically garunteeing that fights would often occur.

One day, on a snowy December Evening, a fire broke out on the L/N property. From the back, a faint voice can be heard. "Trust me Gomez, the boy is perfect for your daughter. He just needs a little convincing. Yes I know she likes him, but I can tell that he doesn't feel the same. That's your problem, not mine. I made sure to poison them before burning, yeah. Make sure Y/N survives? You don't know as much as you think, do you? Good luck giving the kid stockholm syndrome."

Fast forward 2 days, and the boy, now identified as Y/N L/N, is strapped to an electric chair, sitting still. "Okay, are you done? I have places to be, Wednesday." The camera pans out, and you see he is in what appears to be Wednesday's room. "No you don't, and you know it. My father told me to find what makes you tick. That's is exactly what I plan to do." She is seen going back to rummaging around a table full of used, poisoned syringes. Y/N gives a very audible sigh. "You fucking would, Gomez. You fucking would."

Wednesday turned on her heels and stared at the face of the boy, not visibly affected. "You may want to watch your tongue. He may hear you." Just before she can stick the syringe into the boy, a smaller, pudgier boy bursts in. "Wednesday, father said to stop. He wants to try a few things before we start the torture. Also, mother said to come downstairs and eat." Wednesday's brows furrowed, just barely visible to either children. "Very well. I'll be heading down." She exits the room, in a quickened pace. "Hey fatass, untie me." Y/N had gotten annoyed. "Are you sure you don't wanna try the electric chair? Me and father think it's a lot of fun!" The boy sounded a bit too genuine with that comment. "Yeah, I'm sure. Get me out of it." He was unstrapped and led down to the table, forced to take a seat.

At the end of the table were Gomez and Morticia, the parents of the two children. Gomez, on one hand, was less than impressed. Morticia, on the other hand, was just glad her daughter had an interest in something to do with family. She was just a little upset that she fell for a L/N of all things. She always imagined she'd have her first crush as a serial killer. To the left sat Cousin Itt, Thing on Itts head. To the right sat Wednesday and Pugsley. Fester was away, and there was an open spot for him on the left. Y/N would be sitting next to Wednesday, but his chair was opposite of Gomez for visability.

Gomez was the first to speak. "Now, child, I understand your predicament, and how the recent events may be affecting you, however, we want to welcome you to the family as one of our own. Please accept our hospitality. If you will not, at least allow us a chance to earn your trust. I swear I will make it worth your while." This sounded, to him at least, a genuine attempt at adopting him. "Okay, you get one chance and one chance ONLY to earn my trust, and the same can go for me to you. Also keep me the FUCK away from your daughter. She's the worst of all of you." Wednesday's face drops, but just so slightly that only Morticia could see. "Very well. Tonight you will sleep on the hard floor in Pugsleys room. That will have to do for now. Eventually we'll move you to Wednesdays room." Y/N immediately interrupted him before he could give more orders. "I'm afraid I won't be doing either. I don't trust or like any of you, and do not feel comfortable sleeping near any one of you or your torture devices. I plan to sleep outside for as long as I deem necessary, and then sleep on the roof. I do not plan to stay long enough for you to prepare a bed for me, and unfortunately with how little of this place's architecture I know, that is subject to change. I have excersize to do. Good day." With anger in his step, curiosity in his heart, and suspicion in his head, he set out for 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10 km run. And thus began the legend of Y/N L/N, Redeemer of the Addams, Breaker of a Mended Heart, and the Savior of his bloodline.