So, yeah. Fred's not helping to make her experience any better.

~~~~~~~~~

After finishing eating dinner and walking back to her bedroom, Evelyn opens the door to see an owl waiting for her, it's head cocking to the side when it sees her, a scroll with a red ribbon hanging out of its beak. She immediately beams when she sees him, for she knows just who's owl it is.

"Bailey!" she says as she walks up to it, running the back of her finger over it's feathers before she takes the letter from it. She gives him a few owl treats and pets him one last time before opening the letter.

Dearest Evelyn-

I have a few days off next weekend, could I come visit you? I got permission to use the Floo. I miss you too much and I'd love to see you.

Love you more than anything,

Nick

She smiles down at the letter and reads it again, feeling the urge to press a kiss to the paper because she misses him so much. She doesn't though. That would be weird.

She writes back to tell him that yes, she'd love it if he would come to visit her. She wraps it up with the same bow that he'd wrapped around his and handed it back to Bailey, wishing him farewell when he flies off with it.

She quickly gets dressed into some more comfortable clothes and heads over to Luna and Padma's room, a skip in her step as she makes the short trip.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Padma asks from her bed when she walks in without walking.

"Nick's coming to visit next weekend," she says with a blinding smile.

"That's so great!" Luna chirps from inside the bathroom, walking out a moment later.

"Isn't it?" Evelyn asks, feeling giddy at the prospect of seeing him. She hasn't seen him since they broke up, she's only received letters from him since they decided to give it another try.

"Yeah, I've been dying to meet him," Padma says. "I can't quite picture what he looks like. Describe him again?"

Evelyn rolls her eyes. "No, you can see him next weekend. I'm not giving you a head to toe description again."

Padma looks terribly offended. "What? I need to know if he's ugly or not."

Evelyn scoffs. "He's not ugly."

Padma raises an eyebrow. "I think I'll be the judge of that."

"You're gay!"

"Which means I can't be distracted by feelings when looking at a guy. I can really tell when one is ugly or not."

Evelyn is rolling her eyes again when Luna says, "It's true."

"If either of you call him ugly to his face, I'll kill you."

Padma now looks affronted, an offended hand moving to cover her chest. "I would never!" She now smirks. "So you're saying that he is ugly, then?"

Evelyn groans, falling backwards onto Luna's bed. "No!"

Luckily, Luna stops the conversation before Padma can keep going. "Don't sit down, we're heading over to Gryffindor now."

Evelyn groaned. "I just put on sweatpants, though." She didn't really care about anyone seeing her in her clothes, she just didn't want to see Fred again. Whenever they went over to Gryffindor, she could always feel his hate radiating off of him more than normal. She was sure she'd felt him glaring at her a few times, but whenever she looked to check he was turned away.