"Yes," she breathed out.

"Want me to really give it to you?"

"Yes."

He pulled back so that they were facing each other, a dark, hungry look in his eyes. "You're going to let me be in charge, then."

She almost moaned at that, at the feeling that shot between her legs, making her knees press together. "Yes," she said breathlessly. "Yeah. Yes."

She reached down to undo his belt and started to sink down to her knees, but before she could even reach the ground, she was being pulled back up again.

"I thought we just agreed I was in charge here, hm?" he said before pushing her down onto the bed, looming over her hungrily. Her legs spread eagerly to welcome him between them when he climbed on the bed and she reached up to pull him down by his neck again, her lips cold without his to keep them company. "None of that," he tutted and removed her hands from his body. "All you need to do is lay there quietly and look pretty, okay?"

"Fred," she whined, reaching up to tug at his shirt.

He straddled her legs and smiled down at her evilly, a look in his eyes that wasn't helping the desperation she felt. He took hold of her hands and gripped them tightly, moving so that he could stretch them out above her head, holding them to the mattress. With the new position, his face was only inches from hers, his smirk much too close to her bitten lips.

"Thought you could listen to a simple direction, but apparently not." He gave her wrists another squeeze. "Leave your hands right there for me, okay? I mean it this time."

Her eyes were wide when she nodded.

He smirked and apparently could tell that she wanted a kiss, so he bent down to give her just that. She reached her head up to eagerly meet him halfway, craving something quick and dirty. He apparently did not agree with this, however, judging by the way his lips moved slowly and gently, unaffected by the way she was trying to speed things up. She moaned a frustrated sound against his lips but ultimately gave in, letting him lead them through a slow, sensual kiss.

It was over much quicker than she'd wanted, but at least this meant that they could move onto other things. She could feel herself growing wet -- even though they hadn't done anything yet -- and wanted more than anything for them to get their clothes off.

"Let's get this off, yeah?" he asked while toying with the bottom of her shirt, apparently able to hear her inner thoughts. Maybe he was a wizard, after all.

She nodded quickly and lifted her upper body to help him get it off. Her insides felt warm as she watched him look at her, his eyes trailing over every inch of her newly exposed skin like he was drinking her in.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said and bent down to press another kiss to her mouth. "So sexy," he said, quieter and more serious this time like he was trying to press the words into her brain.

She moaned and involuntarily arched her back a little at the praise. "Yours too," she said, reaching up to grab the hem of his shirt.

His grin stretched wide across his face as he reached down to take his shirt off, tossing it somewhere behind him.

Her eyes were wide as she drank in the sight of him, her eyes hungrily taking in every inch of him. She'd thought she was able to tell that he had a good body underneath his clothes before, but she had underestimated just how amazing it really was. He was lean and slender; he had one of those bodies that just looked effortlessly graceful all the time, with defined muscles dusting all over his upper body. She'd already gotten a peek of his stomach before, but getting to see it in full was something else completely. There was a faint line stretching from his belly button to his chest with light abs stretching to either side of it. His arms had a bit of muscle too, his biceps still slender but with obvious definition.