When in Rome

Taehyung and Seokjin reached Rome on the next Morning. They booked a car which drove them to the hotel where they would be staying. "Eeeeeehh" Taetae just could not stop squealing and he kept attacking the love of his life Seokjin into bear cuddles in the back seat of the car, as he was already enjoying seeing the Italian Streets that he always dreamt about visiting with his lover.

As soon as they reached their huge hotel room, they took shower first. Together. Seokjin wanted sex but Taetae was in a mood to tease him. They just kissed. Kissed, till they were out of breathe. And resumed their kissing session again.

After showering, they laid on the bed and enjoyed some leisurely time listening to each other's favourite songs. They kissed each other again. Soon, their lunch arrived in their room. They enjoyed eating risotto, Aglio Olio & gelato. "Ummmm..I loved it....ummm!" exclaimed Seokjin, while chewing on his food like a baby animal. "It's great, right? I'll learn the recipe. I'll try making Aglio Olio for you," Tae spoke softly, as he squeezed his lover's cheeks lovingly with his two fingers. "Aaahh! Voo! I love food!" Seokjin acted cute, winking at his Voo. "So, you only love food?" Taetae pouted at him teasingly. "No, babe! I love you too!" Seokjin regained his hot composure and pulled Taetae closer to his body on the bed, and gave a hard squeeze to his butt. "Umm..baby! Not now..I have a hot surprise planned for you tonight," Taetae replied in a seductive tone, turning on his lover even more. "Can't wait for that," Seokjin smirked at his Taetae's seduction. He agreed to keep his hot desires on hold coz his Voo's hot surprises were definitely going to be worth it. It's his seductive Voo afterall.
.
.
.
.

They took rest for a while. It was the evening time when they got up and they were hungry again.

"Eeehhhh! Let's go to a restaurant and eat pizza there!" Taetae suggested, while pulling out his red palazzo set from his bag. "Great idea! I wanted to try making pizza here. Let's do that as well," said Seokjin. Both of them got dressed up and were ready to leave. "Why don't we just travel by the public transport here instead? In Korea, you are the most Successful businessman Mr. Kim Seokjin and I am your Secretary plus lover. Let's just spend the three days here as a normal young couple who are madly in love with each other," Taetae further suggested that and as always, Seokjin just could not say 'no' to his Voo.
.
.
.
.

They travelled on a public bus, and got down at their desired stop. They walked through the streets of Rome, holding each others' hands, falling for each other even deeper.

Seokjin kept staring at his Voo lovingly, as his Voo was squealing while enjoying the pizza and the drinks. 'Why is he so precious?.....his smile....that boxy smile.....I can bring the Moon to him to see him smiling like this...forever....' Seokjin's mind played its own game as he got lost in his lover's smile.

Tae kept watching Seokjin in a shy but proud manner as his lover tried his hands on learning pizza-making from a Chef at the restaurant. Tae assisted him in it, but he was mostly busy with touching Seokjin's shoulders and chin and snuggling into his body lovingly, all the while. "Tae? Let me complete this first. We can get cosy later in our hotel room," Seokjin complained, which made Taetae to chuckle and "awwww" at his cuteness. 

Once Seokjin was done preparing the pizza, Tae took a photo of him with the Chef and then a selfie of the three of them. He was proud of his boyfriend's cooking skills.

The chef too praised Seokjin's culinary skills, which made him to blush shyly. Taetae clapped his hands and chuckled at that.  The Chef congratulated the two of them when he got to know that the two of them were going to get engaged soon.

Seokjin and Taehyung bowed to the chef and left from the restaurant in a happy mood.
.
.
.
.
[At Night in their Hotel Room]

"Voo! What's going on? What's with the Wolf Tail and ears that I am wearing right now? Babe! Where did you disappear to? Why are my hands handcuffed? Babe?" Seokjin complained cutely, as he was lying on the king size bed, all naked. Just in a Wolf Tail & Ears, hands locked with handcuffs.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom in a revealing red silky bathrobe. His soft long thighs peeking through the sexy bathrobe that he was wearing.

He walked to the desk while maintaining eye contact with his Wolfie Jinnie and picked up his glass of vodka, sipping on it in a sexy way, while watching his boyfriend's erection. "Babe why are you doing this to me?" Seokjin complained as Taetae was looking sexy AF while his hands were locked together (handcuffed) and his erection was becoming painful.

"Heheheh!" Taetae smirked evilly, while taking off his bathrobe, revealing his black laced panty. He then put on the wild cat ears, tail and the paws gloves that he had brought with him, and jumped on the bed with a purr...

....24)

------
A/N : Smutty Scenes Ahead 🌚❗