The Butler's Betrayal

Rose ran through the hall of the fortress to find Luna and the others until she saw Giyu, Tanjiro and Luna fighting another demon but this one looked familiar to her. The demon has ends to keep his hair long in a tightly bound ponytail. His eyes are red with number three on both eyes, and he wears a monocle which rests on his nose bridge and dons an all black version of his usual attire with chains around the waist and pockets, and black fingerless gloves. 

Rose: I had to find the other, wait Is that....

Demon in black: Think, you can defeat me?

Luna: We will, right guys?!

Tanjiro: I agree with her!

Giyu: Me too.

Rose: Walter! (shocked)

Walter: Hello, Rose. It's been a while.

Rose: Walter... How could you betray me just to save your skin by turning you into a demon!

Walter: That I wanted for!

Rose: Well, you know what? You're no longer as my butler and you're fired.

Walter: Well then, that would be arranged. (battle position)

Rose: Then, bring it on you traitor.

Just then, Tengen and Kyojuro show up to see them. They will help her to defeat the demon while the Giyu, Tanjiro and Luna to find Muzan.

Tengen: We made it in time.

Kyojuro: We better help in need.

Rose: Tengen and Kyojuro! (relief)

Luna: Wow, talk about that hot and pervert you are.

Tengen: I heard that, Luna!

Luna: Just saying.

Kyojuro: We'll take care of this demon!

Walter: I got two hashiras in my hands and once, I killed both of you and take that man's bride to him.

Rose: Not happening.

Walter: All right then, Blood Demon Art: String Of Slaughter! (swift)

All: (dodged).

Tengen: Breath of Sound Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!

Kyojuro: Breath of Flame Fifth Form: Flame Tiger

Rose: Breath of the Sun: Second Form: Exploding Sunballs! 

They attack him together but Walter had an upper hand using his secret blood demon art at them.

Walter: Blood Demon Art: String Wire Trap!

Rose: Ahh! (ripping and reveal her big breast) (cover them with her arms)

Tengen: Rose! 

Rose: I'm fine, Kyojuro now!

Walter: What!

Kyojuro: Breath of Flame First Form: Unknowing Fire!

(slice)

Walter: What! How?! (dust)

Rose: Nice one, Kyojuro!

Kyojuro: Thanks! Oh, let me cover you with my haori! (cover her body)

Rose: Thank you. Go find Muzan and destroy him for good.

Tengen/Kyojuro: Understood.

Rose go ahead find them but then the block push her through the walls and burst into the room of pillars standing there a demon has take a form of a pale-skinned, tall and muscular man with long and spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. His most notable feature is the three sets of eyes on his face with red sclera and yellow irises. His middle set of eyes featured the kanji of Upper Rank (上じょう弦げんJōgen) and One (壱いちIchi), and red markings resembling flames were seen on his face and neck. He wore a purple-and-black-patterned and black pants tied with a white cloth. He carried a fleshy katana at his waist that had eyes in the space between the wrapping of the handle of his sword. The guard and blade were also later revealed to have eyes and veins.

Kokushibo: Hello Rose.

Rose: Hi Kokushibo, it's been a while. But we had to fight, Serecity!

Kokushibo: So you had the moon breathing techquie but different...

Rose: Yes, it's different. Breath of the Moon Fifth Form: Moon Prism Slash!

Kokushibo: Impressive, Breath of the Moon Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains!

(slice)

Rose: Argh. Breath of the Moon Third Form: Moon Eclipse Mist!

(woosh)

Kokushibo: Huh, Clever.

Rose: Breath of the Moon Seventh Form: Dark Blood Moon!

(slice)

Kokushibo: Well done, you beat me. I never thought of beating me and I found a worthy opponent to fight with. I hope you defeat Muzan and avenage your parents too, Rose. (dust)

Rose: I will and thank you. (tears)