Muzan Arrived Her Adopted Father's Estate?!

Rose was walking around the butterfly estate until she overheard them talking about being eaten by an upper rank demon.

Shinobu: I will be eaten by a demon with a powerful poison enough to kill it.

Kanao: But master...

Rose: Not happening, Kocho! (whisper)

Rose headed to the lab and took the poison with her in case she encountered the demon who killed her faithful servant, Hannah. She went to her room and find a box of her late faithful servant's apron.

 She went to her room and find a box of her late faithful servant's apron

Rose: Hannah. (close her eyes)

(flashback)

A young woman who was saved by a child named Rose when she was a little girl back then from her perverted master of hers.

Young Rose: Are you alright, miss?

Young woman: No, but you got to help me to get away from that pervert man! (crying)

Young Rose: Don't worry, I got a plan to fool that man. (smirked)

After Rose tricked the man into a misdirection and took Hannah to her mansion and make her the most delicious meals she could ever make for her new friend

After Rose tricked the man into a misdirection and took Hannah to her mansion and make her the most delicious meals she could ever make for her new friend. Until two young siblings show up at the dining room to see a young woman eating.

Young Lily: Big sis, I'm hungery.

Young Billy: Huh, who is she in the table eating.

Young Rose: This is the new servant and my new friend. Miss, can you introduce yourself to my siblings. (kindly smile)

Young woman: Yes, milady. I'm Hannah the new maid of this mansion and I wanted to repay her kindness to me. (bowing her head)

Young Rose: Also, I give you this apron as a welcome gift.

Hannah: Thank you. (smiling)

And, so they become friends with Luna and Willow until the day Hannah was killed by a demon when she 10 years old and told her the description of the demon who kill her.

(flashback end)

Rose: I promised you, Hannah you will be average. (whisper and put on the apron)

As night came, she met two demons Tamayo and Yushiro then she notice something under the bushes she swapped it and saw an eyeball of a uppermoon 4 realised that the demons and Muzan found her. She ran to her father's estate and saw her adopted siblings asking where her father and mother are.

Rose: Is that an eyeball? Uppermoon 4.... Oh no, Tamayo alret the hashiras and all the demon slayer that Muzan is here! Oh, use the crows to send the message now! (running)

Tamayo: Understod.

Rose: Sisters, Where's mother and father?

They pointed to that direction and headed there and hid herself so she won't be spotted and saw Muzan talking to her father.

Muzan: Hello Kagayu, it's been a while.

Kagayu: Hello to you Muzan, what brings you here to my estate?

Muzan: So tell me, where is my bride and the young demon girl?

Kagayu: I won't tell you of my adopted daughter and the demon girl. I don't know what to do with them but I won't let you hurt or suffer her.

Muzan:  Tell me or else... (anger)

Scarlet show up behind her and told Rose her plan. She agreed with her and wait for the signal of go.

Kagayu: No.

Muzan: Tell me where is my bride and the demon girl or I'll kill your children!

Kagayu: Never, the demon slayers will defeat you. (removing the bandage from his head to reveal his healthy face)

Muzan: But how are you cured, tell me! (anger)

Kagayu: I might but why don't you ask your bride here?

Rose attack Muzan in Aurora form while Scarlet help the family to escape. Then the demon slayers show up to help her with all their breathing techique to attack him but he had up his sleeve of sending them to his fortress.

Rose: Muzan!

Muzan: Hello, Rose. (evil smile at her)

(boom)

Rose: What the... The mansion expolded. (thought)

Muzan, do you how long to show you my hatred on you?

Muzan: Much longer of waiting, my red rose.

Giyu: Everyone, this demon is Muzan!

Rose: Miss. Tamayo!

Tamayo: Don't worry about me!

Muzan: (evil smile)

(open the doors bottom)

Muzan: I'm going to slaughter all you demon slayers tonight just like I murdered her parents!

Tanjiro: We will defeat you!

Luna: If it's the last thing we do!